Winning her over

'How could she make such a blunder.  She became weak in front of Dhawal.  In giving Dhawal a massage, she ended up validating her marriage.  In all this time, she was strong, and then last night, they became close.' Natasha thought as she left for college. 

Dhawal woke up alone and realized that Natasha must have snuck out.   He quickly got ready and was about to leave his room when Hetal Bhabi came in with his breakfast.   She told him to eat his breakfast and have his meds as per Natasha's orders.  He smiled at that piece of news.  When he asked where she was.  Hetal responded that she had gone to college.  He quickly ate and left.

He was waiting for her as her classes were finished.   As she walked up to him, trying to figure out why he had come to the college as he was supposed to be resting.   He grabbed her hand as she came close and said, "Let's go.  We need to go somewhere."

"Where?  What's going on, Dhawal?"  asked 

Dhawal sat her in his car and drove off.    Dhawal drove to the temple and guided her towards the temple.  

"Dhawal, why did you bring me here? What are you planning?"  asked Natasha

"We are getting married.  We are already married, now we just have to legalise it.  And don't argue, we won't have taken the step last night if we didn't accept each other as married.  I made a mistake in taking the annulment.   I didn't know how else to get Pandya Store back to you.  So I made the biggest mistake.  But no longer.   No matter how hard we tried to run away from each other, the only direction we could go was towards each other.  So we are going to get married.  If you want to keep it a secret, that is fine.  As long as we marry today.  We can convince our families, then have a wedding for the family later.  But you are my wife yesterday, today, and tomorrow."  stated Dhawal.

Natasha was double minded, but what Dhawal was saying was true.

Finally, she agreed.   Shortly, they got married again.   After they got married, Dhawal and Natasha went to a coffee shop to talk.  

"Dhawal, I have to tell you something.  But with your health.  Yesterday, you were stressed."  

"Natasha, I'm fine.  Yes, yesterday, I was stressed.  I went to Pandya Niwas yesterday to pick you up.  I was there when Chiku and Daama were talking to you about meeting Shashank.  I was there when you agreed to move on.  I was hurt that you wanted to move on.  That you didn't want me.  You didn't want to give a chance for forgiveness.   You had told me that as long as there is hope, there is always a chance.  I had hope, but yesterday, I felt lost."  cried Dhawal.

"I'm sorry I didn't know.    There's a few things.  I have a 45 Lakh debt now.  I canceled the contract with Sundip.  The penalty was 45 lakhs to be paid within 15 days.   Amrish Bhai bought his company.  I now have to pay Amrish Bhai the 45 Lakhs.  But I have a grace period of 6 months. I have to take care of you.  I would have done it anyway.   You were my husband, I wouldn't have let you suffer."  said Natasha.

"Have you forgiven me?" asked Dhawal

"Forgiving is not the problem.  Neither is forgetting.  It's trust.  You didn't trust me.  I lived with  you.  You were my husband.  My everything.  You broke me.  Not once.  Three times.  Yes.  I agree that you didn't love me.  But I thought you respected me as your wife."  cried Natasha.

"I am sorry.  Yes.  It's true.  When we got married, I didn't love you.  Since the first day I met you, I felt that you were mine.  I just didn't know what to call it.   I never exercised any type of right on any woman but you.  You were mine.  You are mine.  As I am yours.   That day in the hospital, when you asked me what right I had.  That hurt me.  I was your husband, and I was  being denied.  I know I did wrong.   You had left me, but I wasn't ready to let you go.  I wanted you back.  You were my wife.   I know I was wrong when I listened to Amrish Bhai.  But marrying you was the best decision I have ever made.  Yes, things were rough, but you came back.   I asked for forgiveness, you forgave me but you didn't trust me.   I was willing to work for it.  Everything that happened afterward were issues created by my family.   My mother and Amrish Bhai.   The girl that said you had kidnapped Golu.   You were correct.  She was paid by Amrish Bhai.  The demolition of Pandya Store was also his doing.  He bargained his return for our divorce.   Then he got Esha and I engaged to Rohan and Suhani.  Maa was the one who bought the alcohol in our engagement party, and she was the one who brought in the Fake Cheeku."  said Dhawal