Battling the Storm

The Makwana's had found out the truth of Pandya's. Amrish was broken, he had lost everything, and the only thing he needed to do was repentance. He had hoped that Suman Kaki, along with the rest of the Pandya's would forgive him.

They had decided to go to the Pandya Niwas, to ask for forgiveness and bring Natasha home. Dhawal had yet to submit the divorce papers, so he had ripped them in front of his family. He would talk to Natasha, and beg for another chance. And this time, he wouldn't make the same mistake. He wouldn't let Natasha down. He would stand with her, stand for, he would fight his family, the world for her.

The whole family went to the Pandya Niwas to bring home Natasha. Suman was surprised when she saw the whole Makwana family at her doorstep. They hadn't heard of them since Pandya Store property papers were returned to them.

"What do you want now?" stated Chiku

"We wanted to apologize to you all. We treated you very badly." said Amrish as Suman moved back to let them in.

"We don't accept your apology. Now you can leave" said Chiku

"Chiku, calm down" said Suman "Please sit down."

Dhawal looked around and saw Sheesh and Mithu, but no sign of Natasha. "Daama, where's Natasha?"

"She's should be home soon." stated Suman. Just then, Natasha walked into the house.

"Daama, today was a good day!'' said Natasha without noticing the Makwanas. "Daama, I think this next project..." finally noticing the Makwanas in her house.

She stopped, looked around then went to her room, without saying another word. Dhawal got up to follow Natasha. "Leave her alone" said Chiku.

"I need to talk to her, she's my wife" stated Dhawal

"She won't be your wife soon" stated Sheesh

"She's still my wife." as he walked into Natasha's room.

"Sheesh. Calm down."

Natasha was sitting on bed wondering what the Makwana's were doing here. Just then, Dhawal kneeled in front of her, he had tears in his eyes. He held her hands, "Natasha, I'm sorry. So sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't want to. I had to otherwise I couldn't give you back your Pandya Store. Please forgive me." cried Dhawal in her lap.

"You're forgiven." as she got up and left the room. She walked into the living room and saw that Amrish was on his knees in front of Daama, "Kaki, please forgiven me. I did a terrible mistake. This is all my fault. I was the one that tricked Natasha into signing the papers, through Dhawal. He didn't even know about the papers. He was in a rush to go out with Natasha, so I got Dolly to get him to give them to Natasha to sign. They were enjoying their dinner. I even got them kidnapped from the dinner, so they couldn't interfere in the demolition of the store. I did it all. I knew that once Pandya Store was torn down, that Natasha would never forgive Dhawal. And then she would leave Makwana Mansion, and my Dhawal would be left alone. Then my family would be back to normal. Then I also faked my kidnapping, so Dhawal would give Natasha a divorce, but he had a condition to the divorce. I had to sign back Pandya Store to Natasha. I agreed. And Dhawal returned Pandya Store to Natasha. I thought I was protecting my family. My family followed my rules, but slowly things were changing."

"Change is good. I am 75 years old. I have seen the world. I was 35 years old when I lost my husband. I had 4 children. Pandya Store was the only means of support for my family. My kids grew up, found partners, married their wives. Then 15 years ago, I lost all my children along with their wives. As we get older, our experiences guide us, and change is the only constant in our lives. We need to adapt to the changes. Not all change is bad for your family, you need to adapt to changes as time progresses otherwise the world will achieve many things, but you will stay at a standstill" stated Suman"