Wedding Affair

The marriage was completed with Natasha.   Once completed, Natasha fainted in Dhawal's arms. 

"Natasha?"  Everyone was shocked.

And then there was complete madness.   On one hand, Dhawal was happy.  He was married to Natasha again.   And this time, he wasn't going to let anyone blackmail him into divorce.   As he picked her up in his arms.    "Bhabi,  get some water.   Pranali Bhabi, can you check her?"  as her carried her to a sofa.   Hetal rushed to grab water for Dhawal while Pranali checked her.   She noticed that her eyes were dilated.  

"Dhawal, I think she was drugged." shocking everyone.

"Who would drug Chutki?" asked Suman

"Daama, it was probably this family.  The Makwana's have done a lot to hurt her, " interrupted Chiku.

"I wouldn't hurt Natasha!  I love her!  Everything I am doing I am doing for her, "  stated Dhawal

"Liar!"  yelled Sheesh

"Actually, Sheesh.  He's not.  Amrish Bhai blackmailed Dhawal for divorce.   That was the only way Dhawal was able to give back Pandya Store  to Natasha."  revealed Pranali.

Shocking Amrish and Amba, who now was receiving disgusted looks from the family.  Hetal heard the shocking admission from Pranali as she came back with the glass of water.

"Dhawal, here's the water." as she handed Dhawal the glass of water.

"Pranali Bhabi, we need to take her to the hospital." Dhawal started to pick her up.

"Dhawal, call the doctor.   It's doesn't look like a severe overdose.   If you remember when they were taking the pheras, Natasha was needed Dhawal's hand to keep her steady while doing the pheras.   It looks like she was drugged with something, and since she isn't used to it, it reacted with her body differently.  The doctor should bring her a shot of Evzio.  We can try to get her to throw up while we wait for the doctor to come.  Once she has gotten the shot, she should be fine."  said Pranali, relieving Dhawal's fear.

Amrish looked relieved.  Actually, everyone looked relieved.  Chiku called the doctor with the instructions that Pranali had given.

"Bhabi, how can we get her to throw up? asked Dhawal

"Dhawal, most bulimic patients, just stick their fingers down their throat and make themselves throw up.  Since she drowsy, I will force her,  I will need a bucket."  stated Pranali

"I will grab a bucket from one of the waiters."  said Dolly as she rushed to find a waiter.

Dolly came back within a few minutes with a bucket.

It took a couple of tries, but Pranali was able to get Natasha to throw up.  Once Natasha had thrown up, she was slowly washing her mouth, with help from Pranali.  As she was finishing helping Natasha, the doctor came and gave her the shot.  Told Pranali that to keep an eye on Natasha.  She should be fine in the morning.  As the doctor was leaving, he said, "Good job.   You have saved her life by getting her to throw up.  Very commendable."  

"Thank you, Pranali Bhabi.  Thank you for saving my life, "  hugging Pranali.  Soon, she was hugged by the whole Pandya family.   Suman asked her to come down to her level "Yes Kaki."

"Beta, you have saved my daughter.   I don't have 1 granddaughter.  I have 4.  I saw how the three of you rushed to help.   Made this old woman grateful.  We would have been lost trying to figure out what was wrong with Natasha.  I am glad that my granddaughter has such a wonderful sister.  My blessings are with you all."  Putting her hand on Pranali's head, then motioned Hetal and Dolly to accept her blessing.   The three sisters in laws smiled gratefully and hugged Suman.