Breakdown

Sumon had suffered another heart attack and was admitted to the hospital.  The Amrish and Amba's truth was  out.  It was a month since Amrish had faked his own kidnapping,  and then Dhawal had given Natasha the divorce papers.   Dhawal had gotten a job outside of the Makwana Group.   He had stopped communicating with everyone.    He didn't eat with the family. He just stayed away.   Amrish was affected the most along with Amba.     Amrish had enough, and he wanted his family to go back to the way it was.  

Dhawal was walking out the door, on his way out, when Amrish told him to stop.

"Dhawal, stop!   Why are you doing this?"  

"Why not.   You have destroyed my life.  You should  be happy, "  stated Dhawal.

"I didn't destroy your life.  I made it  better."  yelled, Amrish

"You did.  I love Natasha.  More than my life.   You blamed Natasha on your kidnapping and got the divorce papers ready.    It was just my luck that I found out the truth before I submitted the papers.    You stated that Natasha destroyed this family.  Wrong.  She was becoming the glue of this family, but you and Ma didn't like that.   Your control over this family was dimishing, wasn't it.   She was standing up for what was right.  That is why you had to get rid of Natasha."

Amba looked upset.

"You didn't think that I didn't hear your and Ma's conversation, whereas you both had admitted your deeds to each other.   Besides each other, do you think anyone is happy in this house?"

"Everyone is happy in this house."  stated Amrish

"Wrong!  Your rules may work for you, but not everyone wants to follow them.   When we were younger, they worked for us, but not now.  We are older and married.  We have obligatons, wishes, and dreams to fulfill.  We wanted to enjoy life, not endure it.  And just because it doesn't go along with your rules doesn't mean that we are against you."  

"What are you saying?"

"Fine, let's talk.   Hetal Bhabi.  You say that she loves you more than her life.  But do you.   She makes all the compromises in your marriage.  Do you even love her a bit?  If you did, you wouldn't abuse her.   She is afraid of you.  The only reason she goes against you is for the betterment of this family.  She doesn't enjoy her life. She is just existing.  If it wasn't for Golu, she would probably wither away."

Hetal looked Amrish with tears in her eyes.   She knew that what Dhawal was saying was the truth.   Amrish never loved her.  She was a glorified servant in the house.   Ma would blame her for something, and then Amrish would punish her. 

Dolly and Chirag were looking surprised, while Pranali looked hopeful and Bhavin confused.

"Bhavin Bhai,  is struggling under Bhai's control, but he doesn't know how to break free.   Pranali Bhabi wants to get her degree and wants to practice as a doctor.  Why shouldn't she.    She worked hard for it.  But she can't because of the rules of this house.     She is unhappy, and so is Bhavin Bhai.  Did you ever think that if Bhai worked somewhere else or even at Makwana Group as a proper director instead of your lackey that he would be happy.  And if Pranali Bhabi started to work as a doctor that she would be happy.  And if they are happy, it extends to the family." 

Pranali looked surprised and happy that at least someone in the family to a stand for her.  

"If the women in the family worked, our family lives would be ruined."  yelled, Amrish

"Who told you that!  Look at the Pandya family along with hundreds of families across the country.    Did you know that Daama lost her husband 40 years ago, her boys were as young as we were when we lost our father.   But she didn't lose her spirit. She carried on.  She raised her boys.  Then her boys got married.  Then, 15 years ago, she lost her 4 boys along with her daughter in laws.  She couldn't break down.  She was 60 years old at the time, it was time for her to rest, enjoy her time with grandchildren, instead she lost her oldest grandchild, and still manage to support and raise the remaining 3 grandchildren.  She had lost everything, but she made it work.  Those grandchildren would give up their lives for her.  I'm not saying we wouldn't do the same for Amrish Bhai or Ma, but they panick for every little thing that happens to Daama.  We would accept it after a while, but those grandchilds will literally die.   I was lucky to experience that love for a little while before you killed it."  cried Dhawal.

"Once Natasha returned the house, all she wanted was time to prepared her Grandmother for the upcoming destruction, and a job to support her family until they got on their feet, but you couldn't even let her do that!   You had to destroy her!"  yelled Dhawal

"I couldn't let her destroy our family," yelled Amrish.

"What family!  We are people that live in the same house.  And have similar interests and goals.  Do we spend time together as a family.  No.   There is a separation, and that what Natasha was trying to bridge.  But you had to have it your way.   Ma wants her daughter in laws against each other so she can have control.  Well, congratulations!  You have won!  I've lost my wife, my love. "

"She's not your love.  She's all wrong for you, "  said Amba

"Wrong!  I would die for her!  I am happy when she is happy!  My day isn't complete unless I see her once.  Do you know I still watch out her even now, even though she hates me.    I will always look out for you. I am happy when she is.  I am upset when she is.   Yes, we had problems, but most of them were the fact that I had a  blind trust in my brother.  Someone that I never thought would deceive me."

Amrish looked down ashamed.  

"My wife had complete trust on me.  She loves me.  But with one act, I lost her.  Then she came back, and I was trying my best to win her trust again, but then, Amrish Bhai, you played another game.  You blame her for Golu's kidnapping when you knew she was innocent.  You paid a woman to put the blame on Natasha, "  cried Dhawal

Amrish looked in shock when he heard Dhawal call him 'Amrish Bhai' instead of 'Mots'

"Dhawal, Mots knew the kidnapping was done by me.   I was upset that my family had forgotten me, I wanted Mots to feel how it felt to be away from my son, as I was away from my mother." interrupted Esha

"What!" yelled everyone

"Why did Natasha lie?"  asked Dolly

"To keep the family together.   She was raised to keep the family together, not to break it apart."  stated Dhawal.

"I am sorry, Dhawal.  Because of me, cause Natasha brought me back to this house, Amrish Bhai, played his game, so Natasha would leave." cried Esha.

Dhawal was about to say something when his phone rang. He saw that Chiku was calling "Chiku," he said before answering the call.

"Hello Chiku," 

"Dhawal, Daama is in the hospital again.  She wants to meet with you?"  said Chiku

"What! Daama is in hospital?  Which hospital?  What's wrong?"

"City Hospital.  She had another attack."

"I'm coming!"  said Dhawal

"What's wrong with Daama?" asked Esha

"Daama had another attack.  She's in the hospital." said Dhawal as he started to run out the door.   

"Dhawal, wait for me.  I am coming too!" said Esha as she ran after him.  As soon as Esha left, Chirag, Dolly, Pranali, and Hetal also started to follow.

"Where are you guys going?" yelled, Amrish

"We are going to be with our family!" yelled Hetal as they left.  Leaving Amrish, Bhavin, and Amba alone.

"What have we done.   Our family is broken!"  cried Amba