Hide and Seek Bride Part 2

Dhawal dropped Natasha off first and told her that he would come in about 10 minutes.   

Natasha rushed towards her room without anyone seeing her.   She couldn't believe the changes that happened in the last few hours, actually in the last 24 hours.  She couldn't help but blush at the thought of last night.    She thought how close they became last night.  They actually took the step forward in their marriage, but they weren't married last night.  But today they were.  She was so confused.  She wasn't sure if she was happy.  Or was afraid to be happy.  

The next thing she knew was that someone was hugging her from behind.  "Dhawal, someone might come in." 

"I locked the door.  No one is going to come in."  stated Dhawal.  "I just wanted to hug my wife." 

"Dhawal, I am so confused.   Happy or am I afraid to be happy?  We weren't even together yesterday, and today, we are married.   I don't know what to feel?" said a panicked Natasha, who had started walking back in forth, in the room.   She kept covering her eyes and uncovering them.

Dhawal smiled at her actions.

"Natasha, don't worry.  Everything will be fine.  We will expose Amrish Bhai.  We will pay off the loan.  And we will move out and make our life together."

"Dhawal, it's not going to be easy.  We still have to finish college, get jobs, and expose Amrish Bhai.   How are we going to manage it all."

"We will manage.  And we have support.  We will finish college and get jobs.  I was planning to get a job when I found out about the loan.  At the time, I thought  you needed to pay Sundeep, so I had told Bhai that I intend to look for a job and help pay off the loan."  said Dhawal, pulling Natasha into a hug.

Natasha looked surprised at hearing Dhawal.   She was touched that he wanted to help pay the loan without any help from Amrish Bhai.  He had wanted to stand on his own two feet.  She was feeling so proud of him.  She tightened the hug.

"I think you should go to your room.   We need to be careful."  said Natasha

Dhawal agreed and then gave her a quick kiss and left the room, leaving her blushing. 

The next morning, Natasha was ready for college. She got Dhawal's  breakfast ready and brought it to his room when she noticed that he was ready to go out, too.  "Dhawal, where are you planning to go?" 

"College.  I missed a lot.  I need to catch up on all that I have missed.  I can't afford to miss any more classes.   If I do well on the assignments and the exams, I have a great chance.  Then, I will start looking for a job later this week."  said Dhawal

"Dhawal, you still haven't recovered fully.   You can use my notes.  I will help you with your assignments."  said Natasha

"Natasha, thank you.  And don't worry too much.  I will take it easy.  And you and Katu will be there to keep an eye on me.  I promise I will take it easy."  said Dhawal

"Ok.  Then eat your breakfast.  You need to take your meds afterward.  And you have to listen to me, no questions asked." ordered Natasha

"Yes, Boss!"  teased Dhawal

"Dhawal!" 

"Ok, ok.  I promised I would listen. Now eat and then we'll leave."  said Dhawal.

They quickly ate and left the room.   As they were leaving the house, Amrish stopped them, asking where they were going.  

"Mots, we are going to college.  I can't miss anymore.  We will be back after college."  said Dhawal, walking out the door with Natasha following him.