Love and War

Dhawal stopped his own wedding midway.  When Amrish questioned him, Dhawal  responded with a "I can't.  Natasha is my wife.  No other.  I kept my promise of leaving Natasha.  I left Natasha.  You then kept your promise of returning Pandya Store to Natasha.  It was done.  But there was no deal for a second marriage.  I will not marry again.   Natasha is my wife, whether she is near or far."  He turned to Suhani, "I am sorry, I can't marry you.  I will never marry.  You knew I didn't want to marry you.   I told you I didn't want to marry you.  And insisted on our marriage.  Why?  Why are you insistance of marrying me?" 

Suhani got angry.  "No!  You were supposed to marry me!  Daddy promised me that you would marry me!  After marriage, Daddy was going to take over Makwana Group, and we were supposed to move to Mumbai away from your family!  You are mine, not Natasha's!  Daddy promised me!"  

The Makwana's were shocked at her words.  She intended to separate Dhawal from his family. Arvind was going to steal their property.   Dhawal was looking justified.  "See Ma, the woman that I love, you and Amrish made me kick her out of my life, she wanted a life with the family and the woman that you approved wanted to separate me from my family"

They look down ashamed.  Arvind, Suhani's family, tried to shush her, but she wasn't  being quiet.  "Daddy, you promised.  I even pretended to be the girl they wanted.  I kept quiet regarding Rohan shooting Dhawal.   Well, I want to get married to Dhawal now!"  yelled Suhani

Dolly started to record the conversations when Amrish started to question Dhawal, but she got more than she expected.  She hoped to show Natasha and maybe get her to forgive Dhawal.  While Dolly was recording, Chirag decided to call the police since it looked like it was needed.  They were dealing with a bunch of criminals. 

"No!  I'm not marrying you now or ever!" yelled, walking away from her.  

The next thing everyone knew was the police were there.  Arvind and his family were arrested due to the shooting, which Dolly had sent a copy of the recording of the detective.  Before they left, Dhawal said that they had falsified evidence stating that Rohan was elsewhere when the shooting took place.  

Dhawal shook his head at the family and rushed out.  Chirag and the girls rushed behind him.  

"Dhawal, where are you going?" asked Chirag

"Isha and Yash will probably get married a temple.  At least, I can be there for my sister.   She was right to marry Yash.  Ma and Amrish Bhai didn't have her interests at heart.  She loves Yash, and I broke my marriage for them.  Isha went after what she wanted."  cried Dhawal. 

"Ok.  We'll go.  Let me drive."  as they got into the car, with the girls getting into the backseat.   

"I will call Daama or Natasha to see if we can figure out which mandir they are at?"  Hetal Bhabi said.

Dolly said, "I will call Natasha," and then both the girls called, trying to get a hold of someone.

Finally, Natasha picked up the call, Dolly asked where the wedding was happening.  Natasha, in response, she said that the wedding would happen in Pandya Niwas.  They then headed towards Pandya Niwas, as they didn't want to miss Isha's wedding.  

Meanwhile, Amrish was sitting down with his head in his hands.  "What just happened?   How could I trust him.  How could I be wrong?" 

"You both were wrong!  I always followed you like a puppet.  But no longer.   You two never cared about our feelings or wishes.  Only cared about what you wanted.  What was good for you?" yelled Bhavin

"Bhavin, how dare you!  That is your older brother." yelled, Amba

"Older brother, not God!   You two don't realize what you have done."  yelled Bhavin