Fragile truth

The wedding was over,  Natasha got married to a disguised Dhawal, and Chiku handed the property papers over to Natasha.   Chiku went to hug Natasha, and Natasha moved away.

"Chutki?"  questioned Chiku. 

Natasha ignored Chiku and handed the papers to Amrish, shocking Amrish and Amba.  

"Chutki, why are you ignoring me?" asked Chiku.

"What did you think was going to happen, Chiku?  I love Dhawal, but because of your nasty actions, I just married a man that I have no love for.  All  because of you.  A person who just came into my life.  I begged you, but you refused to listen.  So now, I don't give a damn either.  You couldn't let me be happy. Now look at me!   All those rahki's I saved for you, I should have thrown those out.  Congratulations!  Your revenge costs you your sister.  I am leaving town, never coming back!"  Natasha took off her dupatta and tried to leave when Shashank grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me, Shashank!" yelled Natasha

"Never!" Dhawal said as he took off the veil. 

"Dhawal!"  yelled, everyone

"Chutki, you cheated me!"  yelled Chiku.

"And you cheated the Makwana's.   Same thing."  said Natasha

The next thing Natasha knew was that she was slapped by Amba.  When Amba went to slap her again, Natasha grabbed her hand. "Enough!  You would figure that you would be grateful for getting your property back, but you are so ungrateful!  Maybe I shouldn't have helped."  Natasha said, pushing her away.

"You forced my son to marry you!  How desperate and shameless can you be?"  yelled, Amba

"Just as shameless as you and your family.   We Pandya's keep on sacrificing for you Makwana's for what?  To hear taunts."  said Natasha angrily.

Natasha looked around and said, "We did not get married!  It was all fake!"  

"Actually, we did!" said Dhawal

"Dhawal, what do you mean?  You were supposed to get a fake priest. "  

"Well, I didn't.  I had already planned to switch places with Shashank, and we're getting married anyway, so why not now."  said Dhawal

"Because this was supposed to be a fake wedding, so we can get the property papers back. We can get married when things are calmer." yelled a furious Natasha.

"Well, I don't accept this wedding!  You are not my daughter in law."  yelled, Amba

"Well, I don't accept you either.  I wanted a mother, not someone who puts obstacles in her children's lives."  said Natasha.

"What do you mean?"  asked Amrish.

"Do you remember when we had our engagement party, and there was alcohol at the party, which I drank.   We ended up breaking the engagement.  You ended up in jail.   Then we had Pranali's Medical Clinic opening.  There were fake medicines brought through into her clinic.   I believe you were almost taken to jail then, too.  The only reason you weren't was because we hid the fake medicines.   Do you want to know the reason for all this was your mother.  Because she was the one who had brought the alcohol to the party.  The sole reason was that I was getting drunk, and then the engagement would get broken, which it did.  The issues with Pranali Bhabi's clinic were also your mother, along with your brother, Bhavin.   The reason was that they didn't want Pranali working as a doctor and wanted her license canceled."  

Amrish looked furious.  

"You know what?  I can't do this now."  She took off the dupatta that joined her with Dhawal and left to back to Pandya Niwas.  Dhawal looked at his mother and shook his head.  Grabbed the dupatta and followed Natasha,  as he knew that she would overthink things, and he would have to start all over in winning her heart.

Natasha had rushed into Panday Niwas and rushed into her room.  She laid on the bed face down.  A few moments later, Dhawal came into the room, closing the door.  He sat beside her, trying to talk to her.  "Natasha, talk to me.  Natasha, please." 

Natasha turned around and threw herself in his arms.  "My brother hates me."  she cried.

"Ssshh.  He could never hate you.  You're his sister.  He loves you."  comforted Dhawal

"I ignored him.  Told him that his revenge cost him his sister."  she cried.

"And trust me, he knows you are hurt.  You said those words in hurt.  You didn't mean it.  He loves you so much that he was fighting the world for you."  Dhawal stated. He let her cry for a while, waiting for her to calm down.

"Let's go.  We will talk to the family now.  No excuses."  He grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bed.  As they walked out of the bedroom, they realized that everyone was just sitting in the sitting area.

Natasha rushed into Chiku's arms.  "I'm sorry, Chiku.  I didn't mean it.  You're my brother.  I am your Chutki.  I will always be your Chutki." she said, crying

"Sshh.  I know.  You're my Chutki.  My Chutki could never hurt me.  I am your brother.   I know when you say things in anger.  I know you didn't mean it.  Now stop crying. Otherwise, Dhawal will think his bride has swollen eyes, looking like a monkey, "  Chiku said, patting her head. 

"Chiku!  I don't look like a monkey!  Besides, Dhawal got me ready.  He bought me my wedding lengha."

"Chutki, we agree with Chiku.  You do look like a monkey when you cry, "  said Sheesh.

"Daama!"  cried Natasha

"Ok, ok.  Boys, stop bothering your sister."  said Daama, smiling.  "Ok, now, Dhawal and Natasha are married.  The Makwana's got their property.  Esha and Chiku will come back home." 

"Daama,  I'm sorry, but I will not be taking Natasha to the Makwana house just yet. Maa and Amrish Bhai don't accept Natasha, and I won't let Natasha live where she will be disrespected.  We will live in our small rented house." said Dhawal

"Dhawal" interjected Natasha

Dhawal pulled Natasha in his arms, "Natasha, please.  We are not breaking our relationships with anyone.   We are just limiting Maa and Amrish Bhai.  They don't accept our marriage.  They will say they do, but actually, they will try again to break our marriage, and I refuse to let that happen.  Please agree with my decision." said Dhawal.

"Ok." nodded Natasha.

"We are fine with the marriage, Dhawal.  We can all go home to Makwana house."  said Amrish

"No, Bhai.  I know you are great at manipulation.  We will come back when the time is right."  said Dhawal

 "Fine, we will do this your way.   But please come home soon."  said a defeated Amrish while Amba looked very angry.

"Amrish, what are you saying?  Dhawal needs to come home with us!"  yelled, Amba

"Maa!" yelled Chirag, Bhavin, and Amrish

"Maa, enough!"  yelled Amrish again

"Amrish, you are saying this," said Amba

"Yes, I am saying this.  We have already lost Dhawal once because we broke their marriage.  We are not going to do this again.   Dhawal and Natasha are married.  They got married even with all the obstacles that they had.   It's God's will.   We need to accept it."  said Amrish, shocking everyone.

Dhawal and Natasha looked at each other, surprised at Amrish's words.  

"Dhawal, I have one request.  Can we welcome Natasha at the Makwana house before you go to your place.  We can do one at Makwana house, and then take your Bhabi's, and they can do a welcome at your place too."

"Natasha? Shall we?"  asked Dhawal.

"Ok. " responded Natasha.

"Fine.  We will come for the welcoming.  But we will leave tonight."  stated Dhawal

"Esha, you and Chiku, also go and grab your stuff too."  stated Daama.  Chiku and Esha nodded.