Realizations

Dhawal was sitting in Natasha's hospital room, where she was sleeping. Dhawal was waiting for her to wake up. She was admitted a week ago, after fighting off an attack from Sundeep. Luckily, Sundeep was caught after being beat up by Dhawal for attacking his wife. Dhawal left the Makwana Mansion when he got a call from a scared Natasha. He got his friend to quickly trace her location. Amrish tried to stop him from going after Natasha, but he broke his relationship with Amrish along with Suhani stating he was not going to get married as he was going married Natasha again as he rushed out of the house.

But he was too late, Natasha was seriously hurt while protecting herself. Dhawal was so angry that he beat Sundeep to a pulp. The police had to pull him away from Sundeep. The ambulance was quickly called, and Natasha was taken to the hospital quickly.

Dhawal called Chiku, and explained the situation. Shortly after the Pandya's had arrived at the hospital, along with the younger generation of the Makwana's.

When Suman found out that Dhawal beat Sundeep to a pulp and he was now in police custody, she was grateful to him for saving her granddaughter. She couldn't believe that the person she was trusting with her granddaughter ended up hurting her, and the person she had cursed for hurting her granddaughter was the one to save her.

"I didn't save your granddaughter. I saved my wife. I can't do it anymore, I can't stay away from her any longer. We have suffered enough. It was a deal. I had to file for divorce Natasha so I could return Pandya Store"

Everyone looked shocked at the news. "I am going to cancel the divorce and I won't let anyone separate us again!" stated Dhawal

"What if she doesn't want the divorce to be cancelled? What if she is finally done?" asked Chiku

"She won't have phoned me to save her if she didn't trust me to save her. She loves me as I love her. Love was never the issue. Trust was. My brother was. Enough is enough. I am going to pick Natasha, not my family this time." as he turned around and walked into Natasha's hospital room.

Suman and Chiku looked at each other not knowing what to say. Shortly, the Makwana's arrived, and Suman ignored them as did Chiku. Chirag asked, "Kaki, is Natasha ok? She's fine right? Dhawal was able to save her right?"

Suman looked at Chirag. He reminder her of her Raavi. She slowly nodded her head and said "She will be ok. Dhawal is with her now." and she pointed towards Natasha's room. The Makwana's and Suhani went into her room, and stood still as they watched Natasha. Dhawal was lying with Natasha on the bed, with he being carefully of the wires attached to Natasha. He had his arms wrapped around her, and he had his head tucked into her neck with one of her hands on his cheek. It looked liked they were sleeping. Everyone finally got the realization of what was happening with the two. These two loved each other immensely. Everyone slowly backed out of the room.

Nobody said a word, just looked at each other. Suhani quickly walked to Amba and said "I should leave." Chiku looked at her in surprise, wondering who she was. When Esha answered his question, "Suhani is the girl, that Ma and Amrish Bhai wanted to Dhawal to get married to. They emotional blackmailed him to say yes. Then today, Dhawal had enough and told them that he was married to Natasha and the only woman he would ever marry is Natasha."

The doctor walked by and went into Natasha's room. After awhile the doctor came out, and said, "Natasha Pandya -"

"How's my granddaughter? Chutki will be fine? Please say something?" said Suman

"Doctor, there's nothing to be worried about right?" asked Hetal

"Relax, everyone. She is fine, she has a few bruises. The most worrisome injury was her head injury. But we will be keeping her overnight, to monitor her concussion."

"What about the attack?" asked Suman

"As for the attack, she was able to save herself. The police will be here shortly for her statement. Until then you will have to stay out here." stated the doctor

"Then why is Dhawal in with her" asked Sheesh

"He's her husband. He's the one, that she is feeling comfortable around. She asked him to stay with her. Besides, he will be also giving his statement to the police, since he beat up the accused." stated the doctor.

Soon after, the police came and took their statements. And after a few days, Natasha was released to go home. Dhawal had not left the hospital since Natasha was admitted. Everyone tried to get him to go home, rest but he wouldn't even budge. He refused to leave Natasha alone. Chirag was able to get him to take a quick shower at the hospital after bringing a change of clothes.

As Natasha released, Chiku had come to pick her and Dhawal up, but when he arrived, he noticed that Amrish was also there. He had also come to pick up Dhawal and Natasha. Natasha looked at the three of them and was confused. As she went towards Chiku, Dhawal grabbed her hand and shook his head. She looked confused. She looked Chiku, then Amrish and lastly Dhawal. She looked confused, she questioned Dhawal by nodding her head towards them. Dhawal said, "They both want to us go with them home"

"But how? I mean, we are getting divorced-" asked Natasha

"Actually, we are not. I am not going to lose you. I've cancelled the divorce. With Daama's permission, we will have another marriage ceremony at the temple where the puja was done." Dhawal replied

"But you're getting married to Suhani" cried Natasha

"You! I am only ever getting married to you. I only need one wife. YOU'RE it! I love you! We are getting married again. And any differences we have, we can sort them later. We need to focus on today now! I could have lost you forever! Do you get that!" yelled Dhawal while he held her head in his hands.

She nodded. Then said, "Which home are we going to?"

"We'll go to Daama's. She will be worried." stated Dhawal

Amrish who's been quiet for awhile, "I will take you there."

"It's okay" said Chiku

"I have my car here. Where are you going to find a taxi now" said Amrish.

"Fine. Let's go. Chiku, I don't want to fight. I am tired." stated Natasha.

Dhawal quickly picked her up in his arms, and started to following Amrish and Chiku to the car.