Winning a war

It was the middle of the Sangeet, when Natasha left the Sangeet with Sundip, not knowing that he lied to get her to come with him.     Dhawal saw them leave, and he felt uneasy.  He decided to follow them.   

Dhawal lost them for a bit but was able to find them.   He saw that Natasha was trying to escape Sundip.    He fought and was able to knock out Sundip. He quickly called the police and waited for them to come while trying to comfort Natasha.  Natasha wasn't saying a word.   The police came and arrested Sundip.

Dhawal brought Natasha back to the Sangeet.  Where everyone had an opinion.   Finally,  she had enough

"Enough!  What did you think was going to happen when I was kicked out?   It happens every day.   Someone asks me for a rate?  To be his mistress?  What did you guys think that I was happy that I got harassed every day!  I had never thought badly of anyone, but now I do!     All I know is that the Makwana family is the main cause of my family miseries starting from 15 years ago!"  yelled Natasha

"Chutki, what are you saying?"  cried Suman as she blamed herself for Natasha's condition.  

"Yes, Daama.   The great Makwana family.   Our family died trying to save their father/husband!" yelled Natasha.

"What!"  yelled the Makwana's

"Yes, I had gotten my friend, Inspector Khushi Chauhan along with her husband, ACP Yash Chauhan to look into Pandya Store, cause I wondered why there were so many people wanting it over the years.   And guess what, she found a connection between the Makwana and Pandya from 15 years ago. "

She threw a glass on the floor. "Did you know?"  she asked Makwana's

"She's gone crazy!"  yelled Amba

"Know what?"  asked Pandya's

"Enough!"  she raised her hands towards Amba, which made the Makwana boys angry

"Stop it, Natasha," said Dhawal

Natasha looked towards the Makwana boys when she started walking towards Amba.  When everyone noticed that she was walking barefoot on the broken glass.

"Did you know your husband is the reason that our parents are dead!"  Everyone was quiet.

"Our parents, Chiku's parents, and Mithu's parents died trying to save your husband."  She repeated herself.  "They even talked to the manager to try to get back your stolen property and money."   The whole Makwana family looked shocked.

"Um.."

"Your husband's name is Arvind Makwana, correct.    He died during the earthquake 15 years ago, correct."

"That is correct,"  answered Amrish. "Ma tried to find out who they were but couldn't."  

Natasha started to dial, and the other person answered, "Khushi, I've got you on speakerphone.   I have some bullshit that needs to be cleared up.   Khushi, how long did it take you to find the connection."

"Not long.   The names of the victims were being announced on TV, the newspapers, and social media.  If anyone needed to find out, they wouldn't have a hard time.    I even spoke to the old manager, and he gave me more details, they had phoned him at home as it was his day off, and he explained the situation.  That Arvind's business partner stole his business and money.  Left him with nothing.  The Pandya's were going to help him recover all that.    I even found out the business partner's name."  stated Khushi

"How do we know this is the truth?" questioned Arvind, Suhani, and Rohan's father.

"Let me introduce my friends," said an angry Natasha  "Guys, introduce yourselves."