New Beginnings

It had been a month since the second wedding of Dhawal and Natasha. She was following all the rules of the household. She stopped interacting with everyone. She was blamed by Amrish and Amba for the bride swap, and she couldn't even prove herself innocent. Chirag and Dhawal tried to explain, but no one believed them, thinking that they were trying to protect Natasha. Her plan was to stop the wedding, not to be at the wedding. Chirag and Dhawal had made this plan after saving Natasha from Sundip's assault. Luckily, they were able to save her. So they exchanged the brides. So she just accepted everything, the taunts from Amba. She accepted Dhawal's explanation, but she was tired of fighting. She stopped talking to everyone. Any time Dhawal had a conversation with her, she would anwered any questions, but she never volunteered any info or started a conversation. She did her chores and started her classes online, as the family wouldn't approve of her going to university. Dhawal, on the other hand, was getting frustrated. He wanted his old Natasha back, the fiesty, cute, fearless Natasha. He was running out of options of trying to find his Natasha.

One day, she had made Dhawal's breakfast and cleaning up after him. When everyone was sitting in the sitting room. The sister in laws were quietly conversing among themselves. Natasha usually kept herself away from everyone. When they noticed that Natasha came down in a completely white outfit, like the ones you would wear at a funeral. Shocking the Makwana family.

"Natasha, what's going on?" asked Dhawal.

"Nothing" as she walked by the sitting room. As she passed the family, her phone rang.

"Hello Bhabi." answering the call.

"No, Bhabi. I will grab the garlands. I will be going to the market before coming. We need to be at the temple by 3 pm. No need. I will take a ricksaw. Don't worry. Fine. I will ask Hetal Bhabi. I will be there shortly. Bye" as everyone heard the one-sided conversation. They figured it was Isha. Natasha turned to Hetal Bhabi

"Hetal Bhabi, I need a photo?" Natasha asked.

"A photo? Who's?" asked Hetal Bhabi

"Papaji's," answered Natasha

"Why do you need Papa's photo? And I will take you to the market. Let me get ready, " interrupted Dhawal

Natasha nodded sadly. "We are doing a puja for my family, as their memorial, and Bhabi is doing Papaji's"

"Why is Isha doing that! The puja will be done on the anniversary of his death, " said Amba

"It is their death anniversary. I lost my family during the earthquake, and Isha mentioned that Papaji also lost his life then. It's been sixteen years to the day." Natasha quietly answered.

"Nastasha. I will grab the photo. I will also get ready and join you. " stated Hetal

"We will come too," said Dolly and Pranali, as they left to go get ready. Dhawal and Chirag also got up and went to get ready. The next thing Natasha knew was that everyone left to get ready. She waited 5 minutes for the picture when she messaged Hetal Bhabi to bring the photo to Pandya Niwas. She decided to grab a ricksaw as they family would be taking a while to get ready. She had been trying to get a richsaw for 10 minutes, when Dhawal called her from near his car as he was putting his father's protrait in the car.

"Natasha, I told you I was going to take you to the market. Let's go." she looked out towards the main road, realizing that a ricksaw won't show up any time soon.

She got into the car, and Dhawal drove off. "Can you let Isha Di know that the family is coming too." Natasha nodded and quickly called Isha to let her know.

"Why didn't you tell me about the puja?" asked Dhawal

"It wouldn't have mattered. Nothing I say matters." stated Natasha