Family's encounter

Both families were fighting over the bracklet when Daama explained that it was Natasha's bracelet. Once it was realized that it was Natasha's bracelet, not Amba's, everyone had quiet down. Amrish told Natasha that the costs for the college fest will be paid by as promised. Dhawal objected when Amrish stated it was ok. Amba injected, "You shouldn't deal with these small-minded people."

"Excuse me?" Natasha exclaimed.

"Don't talk to my mother like that!" yelled Dhawal

"Enough! Who do you think you are?" yelled Natasha

"Natasha. Calm down, " interjected Amrish

"I said Enough. Now it's my turn to talk. Small-minded. Me. What do you guys think of yourselves. Just because you got some money. Well, so what. What you don't have is a conscious. Because if you did, your whole family should go down on your knees to apologize to the Pandya family."

"Never!" yelled Dhawal

"15 years ago, a man named Arvind Makwana was in the Somnath Bank. He had lost everything to a crooked partner. He was in the bank trying to get help. Well, the manager wasn't in, but he was able to meet a family. Four brothers and their wives had come in to sign some papers. There was an earthquake, and they lost their lives trying to save that man. Do you want to know who that family was?" yelled Natasha

Amrish looked sick at this moment, and the rest of the family was pale.

"It was my family! I lost my family because they were trying to save yours. Your family didn't even have the decency to see if we were ok or say thank you for trying to save our loved one. If I was a small-minded person, I would have left him to die alone, but no. And the only reason I found out about this was because the manager had told me last year. You see, he was on the phone with your father and my bade papa. So don't ever call us small-minded people. Because it takes courage to help a person in need, but its honor, to sacrifrice their lives for a stranger. Now, we will be leaving. And I never want to see any of you again!"

And she walks off in anger with her family.

"Is it true? Did they lose their family members trying to save Papa?" asked Dhawal

"Yes. We didn't know who the family was, but we knew that the family had lost their grown children. What a mess?" stated Amrish

"No wonder she is so angry. She was a small child when her world was destroyed." mentioned Pranali.

Everyone got in the car and headed back to Makwana House. Everyone was quiet and had a lot to think about.

Chirag and Dhawal were in Dhawal's room and were talking about the situation. "This is messed up. The Pandya family hates our family, and it's warranted. They will never sell Pandya Store to us, " stated Chirag, and Dhawal was agreeing.

Whereas Hetal and Pranali were in Pranali's room, trying to figure out what just happened.

Amrish and Amba were in Amrish's room, discussing what just happened. He asked his mother, "Why didn't you know that the Pandya's were the ones that lost their lives. I thought you couldn't find them. I got my manager to confirm the information, and he confirmed it with 15 minutes. This is a mess. That Natasha is correct. We should be going down on knees to say thank you. Do you know months after Papa's death, the money that we came into was because of the Pandya family as they got the manager to charge Papa's business partner and return all our money back to us. We were lucky that the manager was honest."

Amba looked surprised that little detail. Amrish left his room, with Amba following him. He called everyone back into the living area.

"Look, we made a mistake. I made a mess in trying to strong arm Natasha into giving up Pandya Store. With the news we received earlier, I have confirmed it with our manager. It was the Pandya family that lost their lives in trying to save ours. Papa survived the rubble but ended up dying in the hospital. We were so grateful for the family. We were able to say our goodbyes, but the Pandya family lost so much that day. We are in this position in society because of the Pandya family. I knew the family lost a lot. I just assumed that they had left town because who would want to stay in the place where they lost so much."

"What are we going to do?" asked Bhavin

"We are going to build the mall without Pandya Store. But I want Pandya family to forgive us. They hate us. I don't like feeling guilty." stated Amrish

Everyone was surprised. He wasn't the type to feel guilty. Everyone agreed that they wanted to try to see if the Pandya family was open to meeting up with them.

A few weeks later, the Makwana's and Pandya's were becoming civil with each other except Natasha. Natasha stayed away from the Makwana family until one day, when both families were invited to the same wedding.

While everyone was enjoying them, they didn't realize that Natasha was going to dance for her friend, who was the bride. Dhawal was sitting at the table with his brothers when he noticed Natasha walking up to the dance

He noticed that she was dancing with another man, and it annoyed him. He couldn't figure out why her dancing with another man was irratating him. He didn't like it. Chirag was watching him.  He asked Dhawal, "What's going on? You like her"
"I don't know.  I don't like that guy around her, " responded Dhawal

"My boy.  You are in love.   You like her. You are getting jealous of the guys around her.   She won't be easy.  She hates us.  In the last few weeks, remember when we visited Pandya Niwas, she always disappeared.  She is a good host as in she prepares tea and snacks for us, but she always gets Mithu to grab it and serve."

"The path to true love is never easy, my friend."  Dhawal smiled, looking towards Natasha.