The Outing

Everyone walked into the Makwana house exhausted.   The outing was a disaster. the only good thing that came out was that Shalini Dave was finally out of their lives.  

It was a disaster before it started.   Both Natasha and Pranali were called back to the hospital to receive their test results.  Natasha was in with the doctor when the doctor was explaining the low sperm count, making it difficult for her to get pregnant, which was confusing Natasha.    

"Doctor, I came in for a pregnancy test, not a sperm count." said a confused Natasha, which in turn confused the doctor as the test results in his hands were for a sperm count.  Then he noticed the second file while was under the same last name for Pranali Makwana.  He looked in the file and noticed it was for a pregnancy test.  "One moment."  and the doctor left the room for a moment.  Then he came in with  Pranali following him.

"Bhabi, you here?  Is something wrong?"  asked Natasha

"I've asked her to come here.  Because it looks like there was a little  bit of confusion.  I just need to clarify.  When did you two come for the test?"  asked the doctor.

Both Natasha and Pranali gave the same time and date.  "Yesterday at 11 am." 

The doctor shook his head.  "It looks like your reports were exchanged due to your last names.  You, Mrs. Pranali Makwana came for a sperm test and you Mrs. Natasha Makwana came in for a pregnancy test.  Since you are both here.  We can redo the results, or we can go with the results we have."  

"Pranali Bhabi, you don't mind, do you.  I believe the reports I have gotten exchanged.  What about you?"  asked Natasha

"Doctor, I just need to know if there were other sperm tests conducted at the same time.  Could my sample be exchanged with others."  asked Pranali

"Actually, no.  Yesterday at 11 a.m., these two were the only samples handed in.  With the name confusion, there were exchanges in my belief.  Since the tests are different, I am convinced that the results belong to you two."  said the doctor

"Bhabi, do you want to hear the results with me.?"  asked Natasha while Pranali nodded.

"Mrs. Natasha Makwana.  You are pregnant.   I will send the results to your family doctor."  stated the doctor, making Natasha smile.

"Bhabi, I will wait for you outside."  said Natasha.

"Thank you, Natasha.  Sorry.  IF the results were about me, I would have said stay."  said Pranali.

"Bhabi, don't worry.  Hurry up, as we need to head home quickly."  said Natasha as she left the room.

A few moments later, Pranali came out, and they left for Makwana house.

When they arrived, everyone was getting ready for the Jungle Safari trip as requested by Golu for his birthday.  Packing the bus with their luggage.  Luckily, Natasha had packed Dhawal's and her bag earlier, as did Pranali.  Amba gave the girls an annoyed look, but the girls quickly got organized and got settled in the bus. 

They were about an hour away from their destination when their bus broke down.  Natasha had gone to the side as she wasn't feeling well, and Golu had also disappeared.  Everyone was looking for Golu when they noticed him with Shalini, which shocked everyone since she wasn't invited and she had left Makwana house for her home.  

"Amrish, I warned you.  You needed to come back to me otherwise suffer the consequences.  You don't love Hetal, you love me!  You are mine!"  yelled Shalini, holding on to Golu as she dragged him backward towards the cliff.

"Shalini!  You were supposed to break up Dhawal and Natasha, not Amrish and Hetal!"  yelled Amba surprising everyone.   Dhawal looked defeated at his mothers words.