Overcoming the defeat

Natasha had given up. She had lost her love. She was watching Dhawal get ready to marry his bride. Both Baraats had arrived at the hall. Everyone was dancing and enjoying while she was enduring. Smiling while trying not to cry. She needed to leave as soon as Chiku and Isha got married. She made arrangements, she signed over Pandya Store's property papers to her brothers, and made arrangements so the papers were being delivered shortly.

She saw her sister in laws along with Golu and went to say her goodbyes. When she told them that she was leaving, she shocked them. The protested, but Natasha quietly asked them for this favor.

"Please, Bhabi. I've lost. I thought I had true love on my side. But I didn't. Everything is finished. I need to leave, I will be leaving right after Chiku and Isha's wedding. Besides, it's better. Ma would find something to blame on me, whether I have done it or not. If not, blame, I will be taunted. I don't want to hear any taunts. I can't. I don't have any strength to fight. That's why I will be leaving." said Natasha

"But Natasha -" interrupted Hetal Bhabi

"I'm done, Bhabi. My love wasn't true. I lost. My wish is that Dhawal is happy. " Natasha smiled weakly.

"Golu, come here." as she kneeled down to Golu's height.

"Yes, Chachi," said Golu

"Today, I will become your Masi. Okay."

"Okay,"

"Golu, remember that I will always love you. Whether I am close or far. Here, this is one of my most precious things in the world. I need you to take care of it. " Natasha took off her bracelet and on Golu's wrist, wrapped in a way that it wouldn't come off. Golu gave a hug and took off running.

"Bhabi, please take this mangalsutra also." asked Natasha

"But Natasha -" responded Hetal

"Bhabi, everything is finished. I'm leaving town shortly. I just wanted to say bye to my sisters. And say that I love you." she smiled.

The ladies finally conceded to Natasha, and all gave a hug to her, saying her goodbyes. Just as Natasha was finishing her goodbyes, Chirag walked up. "I wasn't invited to this party?" he asked.

"No, Chirag Bhai. I was going to look for you next. I wanted to say thank you for being my brother. You looked after me even after the annulment. It's true that I grew up with brothers, but I was always taken care of them. And when Chiku came back, it seemed that I gained an elder brother, a little reckless but brother none the less. But you, Bhai, gave me the fun-loving one. The one that teased protected me. Made me smile when I was upset. I love you, Bhai." she tearfully smiled.

Chirag had a worried look. "Natasha, what's going on?"

"Bhai, I am leaving town. I will leave as soon as Chiku and Isha get married. My ride will be here shortly." She gave a quick hug to them all and walked away. What she didn't realize was that Dhawal was watching her every move and was suspicious.

The papers will be delivered, and Natasha handed them over to her brothers, with Chiku protesting loudly. She promised that she would keep in touch. Chiku was about to protest more when Natasha was able to convince him to relax and enjoy his wedding. Chiku thought that he had more time to convince her to change her mind, not realizing that she was going to leave right after the wedding.

Dhawal was watching Natasha and realizing that something was going on. Suddenly realized Natasha was leaving. He didn't know how he figured it out, but he knew he did. He saw Chirag close by and called him over. "Where is Natasha going?" He asked without any delay.