Holi Explosions

It was holi, and Chiku and Dhawal were both looking for Natasha and couldn't find her. Both of them separately went towards Makwana house, looking for Natasha, when they saw Dolly hiding behind a wall listening to what was being said in the front room.

Dhawal hid behind one pillar when he heard the voices, while Chiku hid against another. Dhawal couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mother was blackmailing Natasha to misbehave with the family. She was telling Natasha to confront Amrish regarding the raw material needed for Pandya Store. In one way, Dhawal felt relieved that his trust in his wife wasn't broken, but his trust in his mother was broken. Chiku was getting angry at his mother in law for blackmailing his sister.

Natasha agreed while in tears, quickly ran into her room, while Amba shouted at her that she needed to confront Amrish quickly. Otherwise, she would send Chiku to video.

Amba walked outside where the Holi party was being held, not noticing Dolly, Dhawal, and Chiku.

"Chiku, Dolly Bhabi. Can you get the Bhabis, Chirag, and Esha together. I want to be able to confront Ma in front of everyone. Otherwise, Ma is going to fake some tears, and everything will be quieted down. Chiku, you also grab Sheesh and Mithu. Natasha will need as many people on her side in this fight. Natasha will confront Ma in front of everyone. Otherwise, Ma will keep on blackmailing her."

Dhawal quickly went upstairs to see Natasha, while Chiku and Dolly quickly went outside, with an unspoken agreement between them not to confront Amba just yet.

Dhawal walked into the room, not saying anything, and just hugged Natasha tightly.

"Dhawal, what happened? Is everyone ok?" Natasha asked worriedly. Dhawal was quiet, and it was scaring her.

"Yes, something happened. Something happened to my wife. And she thought to carry the burden alone. But no longer." said Dhawal

"Dhawal, what are you talking about?" said Natasha

"We were downstairs when we heard your conversation with Ma." said Dhawal

"What do you mean we?" asked a scared Natasha when she realized that Dhawal knew

"Dolly, Chiku and I. We know that Ma is blackmailing you into misbehaving with the family." said Dhawal

Natasha is starting to cry. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. I can't lose you, nor can I lose Chiku."

"Ssshh. You are not going to lose either one of us. Now, this is what you are going to do. You are going to act just as Ma wants, but in the end, we will finish this. We are going outside. I want you to go to Daama and bring with her. I will be talking to Chirag and Chiku. If Ma was able to do this, I wonder what issues she has created for her children." Natasha agreed to Dhawal's decision

"But first, I need to know what's on that video." asked Dhawal

"Maa has the video of me with Esha thanking her for helping me get the property papers for you. Chiku will never forgive me. She knows that if Chiku finds out that I betrayed him, he would never forgive me." she hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry. I even hurt you. I ruined our new start to our marriage." she cried even harder.

"Ssshh. You did nothing. It was all, Maa. And don't worry, our new start will have another new start. Now wipe your eyes, and it is going be time to confront Maa. You go get Daama and meet us near the fountain. That is where you are going to argue with Amrish Bhai, and I will support you there. And we'll get the Bhabi's and Chirag to also support you. And that's when Chiku and you are going to confront Maa. Now smile. We are going to start our new life after this." Dhawal wiped Natasha's tears, and Natasha smiled at Dhawal.