Aftermath of Holi

What a disaster the Holi party was, but at least some good came out of it.  Natasha was able to get her hands on the evidence needed for the confrontation that she had planned.  She had informed Daama about what was going on, and between them, they decided that things had gone on long enough.

Natasha was excited and finally happy.  She was done.  She felt relief at her freedom.

Amrish saw that the Esha had come to visit along with Yash and Daama.  Amrish was about to say something when he saw Natasha running down the stairs to meet her family.   She half heartly greeted Esha, which surprised her.  Esha looked puzzled at Natasha along with Dhawal. 

"Everyone have a seat.  This is going to take time."  Natasha said.

Everyone looked puzzled but did what she asked.

"Chiku, if you wanted to sell Pandya Niwas or Pandya Store, will you be able to?"  asked Natasha

"You know I can't.  I don't have the authority."  said Chiku 

"What do you mean you don't have the authority?  You are Yash Pandya.  The eldest grandchild of the Pandya family asked Amba

"Tck, tck.   Yes, Yash Pandya uff Chiku is the child of Dhara and Gautam Pandya. But he has no authority in selling.  He gets profits out of the store, but he has no shares, "  said Daama

"You see, the papers have one little clause.  You need to blood related to sell Pandya Store or Pandya Niwas.  You see, many years ago, many people tried stealing Pandya Store, including my grandfather and Shweta Ma.  So Daama made this clause in the papers, family members trying to steal what was ours.  That is why I was so angry with Dhawal when he got my signatures for Pandya Store, "  Natasha said, shocking the Makwana family.

"So, as I was saying, you need to be blood related, and Chiku is not blood related to the Pandya family  no matter how much we wish he was.  The truth is that Chiku is adopted.  But for us, he is our brother, no matter of blood.  Chiku, if I asked you for something, would you give it to me?"  said Natasha

"Yes.  I will give you anything."  answered Chiku

"Leave Esha!  Kick her out of Pandya Niwas."  asked Natasha

"Natasha!"  yelled Dhawal and the rest of the family

"How dare you!" yelled Amba

"Why not?  If you can, I will do the same.  Everything you do to me will happen to your daughter!"  yelled Natasha.

"You are the one with the power.  You are the one that is controlling everything in Makwana's house, "  said Bhavin

Natasha quietly looked at her phone and pressed play, putting the volume on speaker.

"Eshu, you know what do, right.  You need to cause problems between Yash and Natasha.   I have already cause everyone to hate her in Makwana house." said Amba

"How did you do that?"  asked Esha

"I blackmailed her with the video of her thanking you for getting the papers.  I said that I would break your marriage if she didn't agree.  She agreed.  I gave the contract papers as if they were from her.  The family was angry, but they signed.  Even I did with my wonderful acting.   I made her ask Amrish for the raw material for Pandya Store, knowing that Amrish would refuse, and then she would fight with Amrish.  Then before holi, I put something in their tea and got Chhabali to give it to your bhabi's and they got sick.   I made her leave, so she couldn't take care of them.   Now you do your part.  Fill Yash's ears against Natasha, and also, try to get Yash to sell Pandya Store.   Then Natasha will be finally finished.  She will have to leave Somnath, as she will have no place in Makwana or the Pandya families."