Convincing Natasha

Natasha and Dhawal had signed the papers when they walked back into the lobby where Amrish was apologizing to Chiku. Natasha ran to Chiku, "Chiku, stop it. He is your brother in law. And your elder" Natasha turned towards Amrish, and said "Sorry"

"Chutki, they treated you horribly," stated Chiku

"What?." said another voice in the room. Everyone looked up and saw a dignafied gentleman standing at the entrance of the room with some bodyguards. Natasha shook her head, covering her eyes. Whereas, the Makwana's were confused.

She walked up to him and gave him a hug, making the Makwana's even more confused. "It was a just misunderstanding. after all, we don't know each other. They didn't realize that I was Esha's sister in law to be. What are you doing here, Nanu?"

"My granddaughter needed me. Where else would I be?" stated the gentleman.

"I'm fine. I will be fine, " stated Natasha. "Here, let me introduce you to my brother." Natasha grabbed his arm and led him to the group.

"Chiku, meet my grandfather. Nanu, this is Yashodhan Pandya. Bade Papa and Dhara Ma's son. You remember, we lost him also during the earthquake."

"Also?" asked Amrish

"Sorry, Nanu, I forgot to introduce Chiku's inlaws. This is Mr. Amrish Makwana, his mother Amba, his brother Dhawal, and lastly, his sister and Chiku's bride, Esha Makwana. This is my grandfather, Janardhan Dwivedi. He's one of the MLA's of this state." They all a shocked look on their faces. "And, for your question of also, we lost all our parents during the earthquake."

Natasha motioned Chiku towards Suman. "Suman Bhan. How are you after all these years?"

"Good. How are you?"

"Good. I heard about Sanchi. I want to you tell me about that family. I will destroy them." stated Janardan.

"Nanu, no. I have accepted it. You guys need to accept it, too. I am dead for them, and he is dead for me, " replied Natasha. Shocking the Makwana, Amrish was starting to look sick.

"Nanu, let'g go. I will get us some Pani Puri. You will eat it with me, right?" as she started to lead Janardhan away and out the door. "No, Sanchi. That is so unhealthy. You will get sick -" they were being heard as they walked away.

Chiku looked Amrish and smiled. "Good luck!" and walked away with Suman. He looked back, "Esha, come. I will drop you off at Makwana Mansion later." and Esha followed them out.

"Amrish -" Amba started to ask.

"Ma, let's go home and talk." stated Amrish. Everyone left the courthouse, including Arvind and his children.

A while later, everyone was at the Makwana Mansion, Amrish just held his head in his hands. "We made a big mistake," Amrish started off.

"What do you mean?" asked Amba

"Natasha and Dhawal's annulment." stated

"No, Amrish. The was the best decision. After all our hard work, it is finally done. " Amba, let it slip. Dhawal looked at her in shock.

"No, Ma, you don't understand. That man, Natasha's grandfather, is a very powerful man. He will destroy us just as he promised. He's the type that will go after the whole family."

When Suhani's father heard that, he agreed. "Amrish, I'm sorry. I can't be involved in this. My daughter won't marry your brother. I have to look at her future. The MLA will destroy you, and I can't be associated with you. Let's go, Suhani, Rohan. " Arvind left the Makwana Mansion with his children.

"Now, do you understand, Ma? Do you know how dangerous that man is. It is said he never lost a fight except one. His daughter had eloped with a middle-class man. He tried everything to destroy them, but he never could. It seems that family is the Pandya family."