Standing Up for Her

It had been a few weeks since Dhawal was released from the hospital, Natasha was sharing Dhawal's room since the attack from Sundeep during the Welcome home party. Sundeep has escaped after the party, but he tried again, and this time, he was caught as Yash and Dhawal had set a trap for him.

After the police had taken Sundeep away along with his lawyer, Yash refused to leave Natasha in the Makwana House. When Natasha let it slip that she had to stay in Makwana house, otherwise she had to pay 45 Lakhs to Amrish Bhai.

When Dhawal heard that, he was hurt. Then he remembered all these misunderstandings, and he didn't want another one.

"Natasha, please explain. I don't want any misunderstandings between us." asked Dhawal, surprising Natasha. Finally, he made her feel like he had trusted her finally.

"You remember that I had gotten Sundeep to renovate Pandya Store since it was demolished. Well, I had to sign a contract which stated that if I broke the contract that I had to pay 3 times the amount. Well, I signed it thinking that Sundeep had only good intentions. Well, after he attacked me, I canceled the contract. Then he sent a legal notice that I had to pay 45 Lakhs within 15 days. Well, then Bhabi had mentioned the issue to your mum, and Mum must have mentioned to Amrish Bhai. Well, when he came to let me know about your health, he mentioned that he brought Sundeep's company, and he would let me pay the 45 Lakhs in six months instead of 15 days but his condition was that I take care of you. You know what, Dhawal, I would have been with you either way. Yes, I was angry, I broke our relationship. But there is no relationship when there's is no trust. You don't trust me. I love you, but maybe our love isn't strong enough." cried Natasha.

Dhawal pulled Natasha into his arms. "Sssh. It's okay. Remember I signed the annulment papers so I could give back Pandya Store. I love you, and we will work through this."

Natasha tightened her arms around him in response. Dhawal then grabbed her hand and pulled her to their room as Natasha had moved into his room after the first attack.

"Natasha, start packing."

"Dhawal, I can't. Amrish Bhai." cried Natasha.

"Just pack our clothes. We will be moving out. I just need to talk to Ma. I will be back in a few minutes." Dhawal left his room to go talk to Amba

Ten minutes later, Dhawal came back, and he looked angrier than before. He didn't say anything but quickly helped Natasha pack their bags. Both grabbed a bag, and then Dhawal held Natasha's hand and went down, where most of the family was.

His mother and Amrish Bhai were standing to the side, while everyone else were together, they were talking amonst themselves trying to figure out how to stop Natasha from leaving. While Yash and Isha were trying to convince them that it was for the best.

When they saw that Dhawal had joined them with Natasha.

"Let's go, Yash, Ishu." said Dhawal

"Where are you going, Dhawal?" asked Amrish

"I am leaving this house," shocking the whole family

"You're leaving your father like brother?" asked Amrish

"Not father. A brother who uses criminal means to get what he wants. You knew how dangerous Sundeep was for Natasha, so you blackmailed his lawyer to sell his company to you, but you didn't think that you should give all the evidences of Sundeep's wrong doings to the police so he can rot in jail, instead you allowed him to be released. You and Ma, you never cared about what I needed. You brought Natasha into this house for your means, but you were going to kick her to the curb. You brought Sundeep's company, so you have leverage over her. Once I was better, you were going to ask her for the amount, and if she couldn't pay it, you were going to take Pandya Store for your mall. You were going to use Natasha to stay in our as a 'Characterless girl'. You see, I went to talk to you, Ma, but Amrish Bhai was in your room, and I heard your talk. I can't believe that my brother and mother would stoop this low. Let's go. "