Changing Dynamics

Dhawal couldn't believe how wrong things went.  Earlier, he had received the best news, and now, his life, Natasha, was fighting for her life.   She had slipped and hit her head when she was trying to save Amrish Bhai.  Luckily, he had spotted Natasha hanging on the edge of the cliff where Amrish Bhai was hanging on to.  As he was able to grab Amrish's hand, Natasha slipped and hit her head on the edge of the cliff.  Dhawal was able to pull Amrish and Shalini up, and he hugged Amrish.

"Mots, are you ok? How did this happen?" said a panicked Dhawal

"Shalini Dave is the reason -" Amrish had started to say before he glanced down and saw Natasha unconscious.  "Natasha!" 

Dhawal looked down and saw Natasha unconscious.  "Natasha!  Wake up, Natasha."  Dhawal noticed the wound on her head.   As he picked her up, the police showed up as they were called earlier when Amrish had disappeared.    Dhawal left with one of the police officers to take Natasha to the hospital.

Amrish quickly explained what happened, how Shalini Dave was harrassing him and his family.  How she gave his brother a job so she would stay in his vincity.  She was trying to break up his marriage.   He refused, and she was angry.  She had pulled him off the edge,  and Natasha was able to grab him, but Shalini had grabbed his leg, making it impossible for Natasha to pull him up on her own.  She was refuting everything until Amba stated that she had asked Shalini to break Dhawal and Natasha up, but she had her own agenda.  

The police took statements from everyone, including the guides.  The guides that Shalini were hired had corroberated Amrish's statement and when the guides gave their statements as they were in a restricted area of the jungle, they admitted that Shalini Dave had paid them to take the Makwana's to this part of the jungle.  Shalini Dave was arrested, and Amrish was let go.  

Amrish and the rest of the family rushed back to town, where Natasha was admitted to the hospital.  Dhawal called Sheesh and let him know the situation and told him not to tell Daama, as she was still recovering.   Sheesh decided not to say anything but decided to join Dhawal.

When the Makwana family arrived, Dhawal and Sheesh were in the waiting room, waiting for some news.  Finally, the doctor came out and said, "Natasha Makwana." 

"Yes, Doctor.   My wife, is she ok?  How is she? Tell me, Doctor?"

"Mr. Makwana, your wife is ok.  We can send her home in the morning.  She will need to be on bed rest.  Your child is ok for now.  But she will be need to be monitored carefully.  She is a high-risk case."  shocking Sheesh as he didn't know Natasha was pregnant.

"Not a problem.  I will hire a nurse for her.  She will be on bed rest.   I will make sure she is stress free." promised Dhawal

"Dhawal, I will also take care of her."  said Pranali

"What do you know of taking care of pregnant mother.  You have never been pregnant."  stated Amba

"Maa, enough!  This thinking is gonna cost you this family.  It's already ruining Bhavin Bhai and Pranali Bhabi's marriage.   You tried ruining my marriage multiple times all because you think I want someone who is docile.  I don't.  I fell in love with Natasha, my fighting stubborn angry chidiya.  I want Natasha, who fights for loved ones.  And this family happens to one of her loved ones.  She is the reason Amrish Bhai is alive.  She held on to him until I was able to pull him up.  She couldn't pull both Amrish and Shalini up together, and as a result, she was injured.  She has always helped our family, whereas you have tried to destroy hurt her multiple times.  In trying to ruin my marriage, you put Amrish Bhai and Hetal Bhabi's marriage in peril.   Don't you want our families to be happy." cried Dhawal