Her wedded life

Natasha just got married today to a stranger. Well, it's not a complete stranger. She knew he was her new Bhabi's younger brother. She was frustrated at herself, as she didn't want to get married. But her inlaws wanted her to get married to their youngest son, while their daughter was married to her brother. She wanted to finish her education and wanted to get her MBA, but now all that was in the drain. She was married. She just shook her head and got up and changed out of her wedding clothes. When she came out, she noticed that her so-called husband wasn't there. She smiled in relief. She looked towards the bed and then the sofa. She decided to take the sofa and sleep.

An hour later, Dhawal walked into his room and saw the decorations. He looked over towards the sofa and saw Natasha sleeping on the sofa. He decided to shower and got ready for bed.

When he came out of the shower, he walked towards the sofa. He smiled softly and picked her up. Laid her on one side of the bed, then got into the other side. Then, he closed his eyes to sleep.

She woke up in the morning and saw that she was in bed with her newly wedded husband. She was confused about how she got there. When she glanced at the side table and saw the time. She quickly got up to get ready.

She quickly got ready and rushed down to the kitchen. She did her prayers quickly before she went into the kitchen to make breakfast. She quickly made breakfast and set the table. She had everything ready and was in the kitchen, finally drinking her cup of tea, when she heard people in the dining area. Hetal Bhabi walked into the kitchen and saw that she was looking out the window with a cup in her hand.

"Natasha," said Bhabi

"Jee, Bhabi," answered Natasha

"You made breakfast. For everyone?" asked Bhabi

"Yes. I'm used to it. It doesn't take me long." answered Natasha.

"We usually make our own." said Bhabi

"Hun?"

"We make our breakfast, lunch, or dinner for our respective husbands."

"Sorry, Bhabi. I didn't know."

"It's ok. Didn't Dhawal say anything?" asked Bhabi

"No. I fell asleep before he came into the room. And I left before he woke up this morning." said Natasha

"It's ok." When they heard, "Natasha! Natasha!"

"I believe he's calling you now. You go to him, " said Hetal Bhabi

"But Bhabi, breakfast?" asked Natasha

"You go! You've already set the table. All we have to do is take the tea. Now go, " said Hetal Bhabi said as Natasha quickly and rushed to their room. As she walked in, she heard him yell again, "Natasha!"

"Jee." and then turned around as Dhawal was drying his hair, wearing only pants.

"Close the door. And turn around." said Dhawal

"But." stammered Natasha

"Natasha."

Natasha quickly closed the door and turned around, closing her eyes.

"Natasha, open your eyes." Dhawal was smiling at her antics. He quickly put on a shirt.

Natasha slowly opened one eye and saw that Dhawal was clothed. Then, she opened both eyes.

"Jee," said Natasha again.

"Natasha. Sit down. i want to talk to you." Dhawal grabbed her hand and pulled her to the sofa.

Natasha looked at him questionly.

"Natasha, there are some rules of the household that you will need to follow. They are not my rules. I don't care for them, but Ma and Amrish Bhai are very insistant of the daughter in laws of this household to follow them. We only have breakfast with the whole family. The ladies stand while the men eat first. I don't like it but it is a rule of the house. The rest of the time, we have our dinners in our rooms, unless we desire not to."

"I made breakfast for everyone. I didn't know." whispered Natasha

Dhawal smiled. "We can talk more after breakfast." Dhawal pulled her to her feet and pulled along with him downstairs to the dining area.

Natasha greeted everyone, and she got praised for making breakfast. She didn't know what to say, so she softly smiled.

After the men and Ma had eaten their breakfast, the four daughter in laws got ready to eat.

"Natasha, aren't you going to eat?" asked Hetal Bhabi

"No, Bhabi. I don't eat breakfast. I just need a cup of tea." said Natasha, drinking a cup of tea.

After the ladies were finished with their breakfast, they cleared the table and came to the sitting area as Amba had asked them all to come to the sitting area.

"Natasha, you will be going for PagPhera. Get ready soon. Your brother will be here shortyly with Isha." said Amba

"Jee." Natasha smiled. She was going home.

"Dhawal will pick up tomorrow as he will be dropping Isha off." Natasha nodded.

"Hetal, get the packages ready for Natasha to take to her home." said Ma

"Jee, Ma." said Hetal

"Go get ready." and the ladies went to their rooms. Natasha quickly went to Dhawal's, no their room to make sure that she was passable. She turned around to go to Hetal's room when she saw Dhawal walk into their room.

She stepped back. "Do you need anything?" she asked.

"No. I wanted to see you, " answered Dhawal

"Why?" Natasha looked shocked as the words slipped out. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands. "Sorry" was mumbled thru her hands.

Dhawal grabbed her hands and pulled them down. And smiled at her.

"Natasha, I know this is hard for you. I know that you didn't want to get married. I got married to you for my sister. My brother and mother have made the daughter in laws lives very difficult. They wanted Isha to get married somewhere else. Isha wanted to marry Yash. I knew if I married you, then my sister would be able to marry Yash. And I knew if Ma restricted you from doing something, then Yash would want to do that to Isha, and I knew Ma wouldn't tolerate that. The other Bhabi's weren't able to fight, but we will. I love my family, but their ways are very orthodox. Besides, I believe we marry the one we are fated to be with." said Dhawal

She nodded at his words. She was about to say something when she heard the knock on the door. She glanced up and saw Hetal Bhabi with bags.

"Bhabi, I was about to come to you. I'm sorry." said Natasha

"Natasha, don't stress. I thought I would give these to you before Yash came. He should be here shortly. Isha messaged that they had left from Pandya Niwas." said Hetal Bhabi.

"Ok, Bhabi. We'll come down." Dhawal responded, grabbing the bags from Hetal Bhabi.

Natasha quickly met Pranali Bhabi and Dolly Bhabi in their rooms before going downstairs to wait in the sitting area. Yash and Isha came shortly after.

"Chiku, Bhabi," smiled Natasha

"Chutki, how are you?"

"I'm good. How are you, Bhabi?" answered Natasha.

"I'm good too," answered Isha before greeting everyone. Natasha was standing by Yash with his arm around her. Dhawal glanced towards her, and his smile froze. He wasn't comfortable with Yash's arm around her. He was confused. Yash then greeted everyone. They stayed for a bit before Yash got up and said, "Sorry, we need to go. Daama is waiting for us." Natasha quickly got up and said her goodbyes. Dhawal got up and stood beside Natasha. She looked up at Dhawal. She smiled at him, and he quickly gave her a quick peck on her forehead, surprising her. Yash grabbed her bags as they walked out the door.