Dhawal's fight for his love

It had been a month since Natasha was kicked out of the Makwana House, and Natasha had disappeared.  Dhawal had regrets. He had canceled the divorce as he had overheard his mother congratulating Amrish for his trick in demolishing Pandya Store. 

Within a couple of days, Dhawal moved out and started to become independent by opening a company as an event planner.   He hired a few event planners, and the business picked up.   Then he decided to open a construction company, and that was also working for him.   He was becoming successful.  He was independent.    He kept in touch with his Bhabi's, Chirag, and the Pandya's.   He was able to get back Pandya Store with Chirag's help.   All Chirag had to do was play a recording by saying it was from Dhawal.   The recording of Dhawal was heard through the whole room.   Dhawal had disowned Amrish, Amba, and Bhavin stating that he couldn't/wouldn't be part of the family as they deliberately destroyed his relationship with his wife.  As far as he was concerned, he only had one brother and  three sisters.  Dhawal stated that he needed to return Pandya Store to the Pandya's otherwise, the news would come out how he stole the Pandya Store, and if he done it to them, he probably has done to others, and the pride of the Makwana's would fall.   Then, the police would get involved in trying to see if fraud was committed."   When the recording was over, Amrish and Amba fell to their knees.   

Chirag finally got the courage to tell them off.   He had also told them that he would never forgive them unless Natasha and Dhawal were  back together and forgave them.  He told them that they would act like a family in public, but he was done  with them also.   Chirag also gave his resignation, as he had started to work for Dhawal on the construction company that he was able to  support Dolly and Pranali.

Amba was cursing the day Amrish decided to join their families, still blaming Natasha for the destruction of her family, until one day, Chirag had enough of her griping.

"Enough Maa, don't you get tired of blaming Natasha for everything.   She didn't even do a quarter of what you blamed her for."  yelled Chirag

"What do you mean?  She's the reason for our broken family, "  yelled Amba

"No, she isn't.  You and Amrish Bhai did most of the things.  Dhawal found out and told me."  said Chirag

"What did he tell you?"  said Amba, a little scared.

"Well, let's start from before the wedding.  Maa, you were the one that brought the alcohol to get Natasha drunk, so Dhawal would break the wedding.  And the Fake Chiku, Natasha could have been seriously hurt when he kidnapped her.  The ripped top during the Dahi Handi.  The fake falls.   Bhai blamed Natasha on Golu's kidnapping when it was Esha Di that did it, and you knew and supported him, and lastly stealing Pandya Store, that was low."  Chirag went through everything, point by point.

"Maa, do know the sad part of this. The Pandya's lost their lives trying to save Papa 15 years ago, and our family destroyed their daughter." said Chirag, shocking Amba and Amrish.

"What?" they said

"Yes.  It's true.  The family that lost their lives trying to save Papa was none other than the Pandya's.  Natasha's family."  said Chirag.  "Dhawal found this out when he had hired private investigators to find information on Pandya family to discover where Natasha could have gone. And what they found out was that the Pandya's were honest, hard-working people.  Suman Pandya lost her sons along with their wives during the earthquake at the same bank where we lost our father.  They were the ones who tried to save our father and lost their lives." 

"Chirag, has Dhawal found Natasha?"  asked Hetal Bhabi

"No.  Dhawal is very frustrated." said Chirag.