Fallout Part 2

After a few days, Chiku and Esha came back to the Makwana house  to see Natasha.   Natasha was sitting having tea with Dhawal when Chiku arrived with Esha.

When Natasha saw Chiku and Esha, she stood up and started to leave when Chiku stood in front of her.  Dhawal quickly stood in front of her, moving her behind him and protecting her from Chiku.  "I had asked you to stay away from my wife."  stated Dhawal

"She's my sister.  I have every right to see her.  And you can't stop me."  said Chiku

"Where was this love when you disowned her.  Where was this care when she was on the ground begging you?  Crying for you?" yelled, Dhawal."I am going to protect her from you  whether you like or not.  I don't care if you are my sister's husband."  Dhawal grabbed Natasha's hand, pulled her with him as he was leaving the room, except Chiku grabbed her other hand, stopping them.

Natasha quietly tried to get out of Chiku's grip.  She was panicking. She was starting to cry, shocking Chiku.   Dhawal pushed Chiku away from Natasha.    Dhawal quickly held her face and told her to breathe deeply and count to three.

Slowly, Natasha's breathing became normal.  She took a deep breath and said, "Dhawal, I've finished my tea.  I am going to our room. You visit with your family."  

Dhawal nodded and kissed her forehead.  

"Chutki.." cried Chiku, but Natasha ignored him and went to her room.

"I've told you to stay away from her.  She is finally getting better.  Getting over the trauma of losing her grandmother. I will not let you jeapardise her recovery.  So visit with Ma and then leave. Otherwise, I will leave with Natasha."  shocking everyone, including Amba.    Dhawal glanced around and then went upstairs to join Natasha.

"Natasha, why don't you get ready.  I will take you out for dinner."  said Dhawal

"Really, we can go out for dinner.  But dinner is hours away." said Natasha

"Well, I thought we could go for a drive." said Dhawal, making Natasha smile.

She quickly went to the washroom to freshen up while Dhawal got ready in the room.

Natasha waited impatiently, "Dhawal, hurry up.  No body is going to look at you and your hair.  Let's go. "  

"Ok, ok,"  muttered Dhawal.  Dhawal was smiling.  His fiesty fighting birdie is slowly coming back to him.  The Natasha was peaking through.  Dhawal grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him.

"Hetal Bhabi.  I am taking Natasha out.  We won't be home for dinner." as they were walking out the door, ignoring Esha, Chiku and Amba.

A couple of months later, Natasha was back to normal.  Dhawal and Natasha were finally happy. Things were going well for them.    Natasha gave Pandya Store to Sheesha and Mithu.  She gave them the responsibility to renovate the store and afterward to run it, as she will be staying away from the Pandya Store.  Sheesh and Mithu were shocked, but after a while, listened. 

When Chiku found out about it, there was a showdown in Makwana house, as Chiku came to confront Natasha, Esha and Sheesh had followed Chiku, hoping that Natasha wasn't at Makwana house.

"Natasha!  Chutki!"  yelled Chiku as he walked through the door, paused when he saw every Makwana in the sitting room having tea.  Natasha and Dhawal stood up when Chiku walked in.

"Excuse me, this is my home.  My family lives here.  We don't want any yelling.  My pregnant sister in law is resting.  So please quiet down, "  Natasha responded

"Fine.  Why aren't you building Pandya Store, and why did you give it to Sheesh and Mithu."

"I gave the responsibility of renovating Pandya Store, and I have signed over Pandya Store to Sheesh and Mithu.  I don't want it!  Pandya Store was the reason I lost my family the first time.  Shweta Ma tried to bargain you for Pandya Store, and when that didn't work, she tried to kidnap  you.  Only you didn't get kidnapped,  I was.  For 7 years, I was away from the family.  My mother, father, and the rest of the Pandyas.  You lived with Dhara Ma and Bade Papa.  Yes, the rest the family had left, but you had your parents with you.  Do you know I have been working in Pandya Store since I was 7 years old.  Do you know what I did every single day before even opening the doors of Pandya Store?"