Consquences

Natasha couldn't believe what just happened in the holi party.  She just found out the truth of Amba and Esha, and on the other hand, Chiku and Amrish Bhai were fighting like thugs in the party.  She was so angry that she was done with everyone.  She grabbed her Daama's stick that she always had with her.   When she grabbed it, Daama looked at her, surprised, but she started to follow her.   With her determined walk, she grabbed the attention of everyone.    But she surprised everyone when she reached the fighting and swung hard at Chiku hitting his legs.  Then swung again and struck Amrish in the legs, shocking everyone again.

"Makwanas' and Pandyas' march yourselves into the house, Now!"  yelled Natasha.  

When Chiku started to protest, she swung again and hit his legs again.  "Now!  Back to Pandya Niwas Now!"  Natasha yelled.

As she walked in Pandya Niwas, she waited for everyone to get settled before she started.

"Enough is enough!  Are you children!  Fighting like common thugs!"  yelled Natasha

"Your brother is a common thug!"  commented Amba

"Enough! Before he is my brother, he is your son in law. Because as of now, I have broken all my relations with the Pandya and Makwana families.   So he's your son in law, because for me, he is now Esha's husband.  And Bade Papa and Dhara Ma's adopted son!" yelled Natasha, shocking everyone

"Chutki, I am your brother!"  injected Chiku

"If you were my brother, you would have realized that I don't want this revenge!  I never did!  Because innocents always suffered.  Shweta Ma, in her revenge against the Pandya family,  I was the one to suffer.  Golu, a child, suffered in your revenge!  He's a child!  And you made him homeless!"  yelled Natasha

"And you, Amrish Bhai, if you are going to cheat and deceive people, you also will get cheated and deceived!" yelled Natasha.

She held her head and realized that her head was bleeding.  She shook her head and continued.

Dhawal was looking at her and realized that she was hurt.  He got up from where he was sitting and walked up to her.   "Natasha, you are hurt,"  

"So? Don't come near me.  I need to finish this!"  said Natasha

"So where was I?  I asked Esha for help in stealing the papers, "  said Natasha, shocking Amba, as her control over Natasha was slipping.

"What!"  yelled everyone

"Yes!  I got Esha to give it to Amba.  And instead of being grateful, Amba blackmailed me!  She threatened me with breaking Esha and Chiku's marriage if I didn't do what she told me.  She was the one who got the contract for me for everyone to sign.  She was the one who made me fight with Amrish Bhai, and even today, she was the one who got the cards made for the Holi party.  Why because she wanted me out of the house!  Congratulations!  I am gone!   And Esha helped her.   She was filling Chiku's ears against me and with Daama, too."  Shocking Amba as she called her Amba instead of Maa    Natasha played a recording on her phone.

"Maa, Natasha is finished.  I had to mix mud in the merchandise, which broke.  Then, her brothers critised her.  And Daama told her to stay away.  Finally, our plan worked."  said Esha

"Don't worry.  She is finished in the Makwana house too.  She has nowhere to go.  I have made it impossible for her.  Made everyone hate her through her actions, but I am pulling the strings."  stated a happy Amba.  

Everyone was shocked to hear the recording.

"See what did you say, Daama,  to stay away from Pandya's.  Only come at Rakhsa Bandhan.   Don't worry.  I won't even come then."  Natasha said, swaying before Dhawal grabbed her.