Broken Relationships V2

"Fine!  I am not your sister!  You want to leave!  Leave!  But before you do, I want compensation!" yelled Natasha

"What the hell are you talking about!  What compensation!  I don't owe you anything!"

"I want my 7 years!  I want the love I missed from my parents!  I want my kidneys!  I want my brothers." yelled Natasha, shocking the Pandyas and confusing the Makwanas.

"Chutki," said a quieted Chiku

"I was kidnapped instead of you!  I was away from my family, my parents, grandmother, aunts, and uncles.  Not you!  You still had Dhara Ma and Bade Papa with you!  I had no one.  Shweta Ma was not a mother.  She was my manager.  I was going from shoot to shoot.  Making money for her.  I wasn't allowed to be a child.  And if I complained, I was smacked or starved!  I was fed diet pills and sugar pills.  All so I can keep on working.  I was working up to 16-17 hours a day.  Do you know when I came to Somnath and met you three, it was the first time I actually felt like a child.  Where I made friends and played.  Then truth came out, I was the missing Pandya.  It took 7 years but I came home.   Happiness was here to stay.  But that was short-lived too. Remember, my kidneys failed.  I was dying.   Maybe I should have died, then I wouldn't have to see this day!"

"Chutki!  Natasha!"  yelled, everyone

Dhawal stood behind her and grabbed her arms.   Natasha patted his hands and stepped away from him.

"Dhara Maa gave me her kidney.  And we were finally healing.  Everyone forgave Shweta Maa.   But you know the fact that I was missing all those years, everyone poured their love on me.  I didn't ask for that!  I just wanted my share.  But Sheesh never forgave me for that, did you?"  Natasha asked.

"No, Chutki.  It isn't like that!"  said Sheesh

"It is like that!  You always taunt me about it.  It hurts.  Why am I blamed.  Did I ask to be kidnapped.  Or have only one kidney!"  yelled Natasha. "Yes, I tried to get you to be more responsible.  You were wasting time and money on your get rich quick schemes.  They never work!  Stupid!"  Natasha yelled, swaying.  Everyone looked worried at Natasha's condition.  Esha felt guilty.

"Natasha!  Please, you are going to make yourself sick, "  said Dhawal, holding on to her.

"I need to say this!"  said Natasha. "Where was I, yes.   Dhara Maa gave me her kidney.  Things were good for a couple of months.  Then we lost everything in the earthquake.  You disappeared.  Our parents, aunts and uncles are all gone.  Trying to help people into safety.  They were all about the truth, hard working and family.   You are so righteous over what happened to Pandya Store.  What about me?   Sundip almost raped me under everyone's noses.   I had to save myself.  Where were you?  You were getting married.  Sundip tried to kill me with acid, again under everyone's noses in Makwana house.   Again, I saved myself.   Where were you?  Finding ways to stick it Amrish Bhai.   I guess your revenge was more important than your sister.  So why was your revenge against Amrish more important than Sundip trying to kill me.  What if he succeeded?" asked Natasha

"Natasha!" Dhawal tightened his hands around Natasha's arms."

"You lived with Dhara Ma and Bade Papa the longest.   Do you think what you did with the Makwana family would make them proud of you?"  yelled Natasha

"They did it to us first!"  said Chiku.

"So did my grandparent, if you remember.  Janardhan Dwivedi.  And his sister, Kamini.  They stole Pandya store too.  But if you remember, our family only stole their Pandya store back.  They didn't steal the Dwivedi property.   Just because the actions of a few members of the family hurt us, it doesn't mean we punish the whole family.  What was Golu's fault in all this.  He's a child."  cried Natasha. "So, I used tactics to bring you back to the right way!  I had to!  The brother, I loved and wished for, was becoming the opposite of what the Pandya's stand for.  And if I could, I would guide him to the right path. "