Fighting for her loves

Natasha had just gotten the legal notice from Sundeep.  She didn't know about Dhawal yet.  There was a huge discussion in Pandya Niwas.   Natasha left and went to her room.

Natasha decided to call her friend and get some advice.

"Abhira, it's Natasha."  

"Natasha, how are you.  It's been so long.  Don't mind, but I have you on speaker, "  responded Abhira

"Abhira, I need help.  I need a lawyer."  stated Natasha and went to explain the situation.   Where Sundeep and her had signed a contract.  How he drugged her and attacked her.  How she canceled the contract.  And now she was served a legal notice, where she has 15 days to return 3x the amount otherwise go to jail.   She didn't know what to do.

"Natasha, don't worry.  I be there by tonight."

Abhira made plans to come to Somnath to fight the case. What Abhira didn't know was that her husband, Armaan, had heard everything,  He made a few phone calls.     Armaan walked in and said, "Abhira, I will be coming with you.  We will leave as soon as we are packed.  We will drive down."  

"But Armaan.." Abhira started to argue

"No arguements.  We can make sure your friend's attacker gets his punishment.  Now, quickly pack.  I will let Ma know we are leaving."  Armaan left

Meanwhile, Natasha was feeling a little  better.  She decided to go out for a walk and clear her head.   As she opened the front door, she was surprised to see Amrish Makwana at the door.

"Isha Di, no Isha Bhabi.  Your brother is here to see you." and tried to step around him, to leave.

"Natasha, I am actually here to see you.  I am here to take you home."  said Amrish 

"No.  I am not part of the Makwana family.  Nor do we have any relationship.  I don't have any relationship with Dhawal.  Or any of you.   All you are is my Bhabi's brother.  Nothing more." As she stepped around him to walk away.

"The individual who you don't have any relationship with is fighting  between life and death.   I need you to save my brother!"

"How dare you!  You should fear God!   How can you even lie about your brother's health that way!"  yelled Natasha

"He's in City Hospital.  In serious condition.  Please save him." cried Amrish, shocking Natasha.

She rushed out, intending to get a taxi, when Amrish said, "I will take you.   Let me get Isha. And we'll leave."  

Five minutes later, Amrish, Isha, and Natasha were heading out to the hospital.  When they arrived in the waiting room, Amba saw her and started blaming her. "Enough!"  Natasha yelled, raising her hand.  "Enough, Mrs. Makwana.  I didn't leave him there injured.  He was fine when I left.  He had kidnapped me.    We talked.  I left.   He was fine when I left.  Do you ever think?"

"How dare you?"  yelled Bhavin, whereas everyone else was quiet.

"I dare.  When I married Dhawal, I had married with good intentions, but what about the Makwana family?  The only reason I was married into the great Makwana family was Pandya Store.   Then your brother Amrish and your mother rushed to get us divorced.  The only reason Dhawal agreed was so he could give  back Pandya Store.  Then let's quickly get him married to someone else.  What do you think?  If you break the relationship, that the feelings and emotions are broken too.   You may control their lives, but you can't control their feelings." yelled Natasha.

"Natasha, calm down.   Dhawal wouldn't like you to be stressed, "  said Chirag 

"Chirag Bhai, you think I'm stressed.  My whole life has been stressful.  Since I have been 2 months old. This is just a series of stressful things in my life."  She looked at Amba."I may have broken my ties to Dhawal.  But that doesn't mean I don't love him.  I married him because I loved him.  He's my husband.  We may have annuled the marriage, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Now, where's his room?"