Hide and Seek Bride

Dhawal woke up alone the morning after the massage. He was so happy that Natasha took the first step towards him. He couldn't believe it, that they had taken their next step in their marriage. Yes, they weren't married right now, but he was going to do that first thing in the morning. He looked around, and Natasha wasn't around. He understood that she might be embarrassed at what happened.

The door opened, and Hetal Bhabi walked in with his breakfast. "Where's Natasha?" he asked

"She had to leave. She will be back after college." Hetal replied. "Eat your breakfast and take your meds."

After he had breakfast, he thought to visit Amrish before heading over to the college.

A couple of hours later, Dhawal was at the cliff, throwing rocks down the cliff, trying to figure out what had just happened in the last couple of hours. He was so happy this morning, and now he was so angry. His brother's lies were exposed to him. He was shocked to find out that Amrish had sent Shashank to the Pandya house. He was so angry that he had destroyed Amrish's office after he had left. In his destruction, he also found the property files of Sundeep, along with the 45 lakhs that Natasha owed Sundeep, now owing to Amrish. He couldn't believe that the man, who he thought as a father, would destroy him. Amrish had purposely destroyed his marriage. He had to do something, he thought as he left the cliff to go find Natasha.

He called Natasha, and she kept on rejecting his call. Finally, she called him back. "Dhawal, what is it? I will be back shortly, " said Natasha

"I need to meet with you right now. No excuses, " Dhawal yelled.

"I am the temple close to Sadar Bazar." Natasha fumbled out.

"Ok. Stay there. I will be there in 10 minutes. Do not leave!" he ordered.

Ten minutes later, Dhawal arrived and found Natasha sitting in front of the idol, praying. When she had finished praying, she got up. She was surprised to see Dhawal. His eyes were red, as he was crying. When she tried to touch him, he grabbed her hand before it could reach his face.

"We need to talk." as he grabbed her hand and pulled her across to the area where they could have some privacy.

"What's going on, Dhawal?" said a tearful Natasha

"You tell me?" responded Dhawal. "Why didn't you tell me about the 45 lakhs that Mots is blackmailing you with? He bought Sundeep's company. You had to be blackmailed to even stay in the same room as me? Why did you save me from the fire if you had to be blackmail?" he cried.

"Dhawal! How could you say that. Yes, Amrish Bhai is blackmailing me. He always needed an upper hand, it's always about money with him. I was your wife, and no matter what, I would still care for you. I would have been at your side even without the blackmailing. I saved you from the fire because you were my husband. I may have broken our relationship, but what relationship did we have if they was no trust. I was the one putting the effort into saving our marriage. You were ready to get married to someone else." cried Natasha.

"I didn't get married to her. Even when I was going through the motions, all I saw was you. All I wanted was you. Yes, I got manulipated, but now my eyes are opened. And Amrish Bhai will not get away with it." said Dhawal

"What are you going to do?" asked Natasha

"First, we are going to finish our talk. You are going to tell me everything." ordered Dhawal

"What do you mean?" asked Natasha

"When we were married, you had accused Amrish Bhai. I need to tell me everything. I know I refused to listen before, but now I am ready. And don't bother to lie. We are in a temple, and you know better than lie at the temple." he ordered.