Broken Relationships V2 part 2

Later that evening, Dolly, Chirag, Pranali, and Golu came  by the farmhouse, with groceries, other household supplies, and clothes.  They would be set for a couple of days, and then Natasha and Dhawal could organize their household the way they wanted.

Natasha quietly apologised to Pranali, with Pranali threatening to smack her if she didn't stop.  "We're sisters. Don't apologise, " retorted Pranali

In the evening, they had fun, teasing each other, and just enjoying the evening.  

The next few days, Dhawal and Natasha were setting up their home to their taste.  Making it comfortable and homey for them.  

Natasha was feeling  better. She was smiling and getting back to the old self.  Dhawal had started working at Makwana Group with his brothers.  Overall, their life was getting on track.   Natasha was thinking of looking for a job, which he had mentioned to his brothers.   Amrish had mentioned that she might be a good fit for the office.  Shocking the rest of the Makwana brothers.

"What?  I can change my thinking? We thought the way Maa wanted things it was the only way, but now I think it is time for a change.  I am not going to lose my family over our old ways."  

"Woohoo!"  yelled Dhawal as he rushed to hug Amrish, with Bhavin and Chirag gathering around for the group hug.

Natasha was finally able to organize herself regarding what happened at the Bhumi Pujan.  She got the papers ready.  She didn't want to go Pandya Niwas, and she had something to say to the Makwana family, so she spoke to Dhawal to see if everyone could meet at Makwana house at it would be private   Luckily, Dhawal agreed, and he made arrangements with the Pandya family to arrive at the Makwana house for the meeting.

Natasha and Dhawal arrived at Makwana's house with everyone there.  The Pandya's and Makwana's were all sitting tensely.   Golu saw Natasha and yelled "Chachi" as he ran up to her, giving her a tight hug.  Natasha hugged him back.  "I missed you too, Bacha.  I promise, on your next day off, I ask your mumma if you can spend the day with me at the farmhouse.  Here, I brought this for you.  Why don't you go to your room to play with it.  And I will come and see in a bit."  said Natasha, handing him a game.   Golu agreed and ran towards his room.

Natasha hugged Dolly, Pranali, Hetal, and Daama.  And said "Jai Somnath" to everyone else, not looking at any of their faces.

After everyone got settled, Natasha looked up at everyone.  

"I don't want hash over what happened at Bhumi Pujan.  I am done.  I am now going to take care of myself and my husband.  I don't want to get involved in family politics.   Before, I thought it was my responsibility to help my family, but I either got taunts or I was blackmailed.   So I will be keeping my distance."  Natasha said, looking towards the Makwana family

"Daama,"  Natasha walked up to Daama, handing her the papers, "These are the Pandya store papers.  I don't want them.  I never did.  All I ever wanted was my family.  But I seem to not be able to keep anyone happy.   So it is best if I stay away from them."  

"No!"  cried the Pandya's.   Sheesh and Mithu rushed over and hugged her.  "Please don't leave us.  Please.  Don't do this. "  

Natasha smiled, "You guys will be fine.  You are Pandya's."  She patted both their cheeks.

"Yash, you lived 15 years without the family.  You stay with Daama.   You concentrate on your family.  I will concentrate on my family.  But we will keep it separate.  I am sorry that I thought I had a right on you.  To lead you on the right path.  I promise I will never cross this boundary ever again."  said Natasha while Chiku cried.