Chaos

It was Esha's and Chiku's mendhi, everyone had arrived.   The Pandya's greeted the Makwana's when Golu, Amrish's son ran towards her and gave her a hug.  "Chachi, I missed you."

"Chachi, sorry beta.  I am not your Chachi.  But since your Bhua is getting married to my brother, I can be your Bhua or Masi.  Otherwise, Di works, too." shocking the Makwana, especially Dhawal, as it hurt hearing that she wasn't Golu's Chachi.   She even looked at him as a stranger.  

"Listen, Bacha.  Enjoy and have fun.   Daama, I will be back." Natasha left, leaving the Makwana's confused. 

"Again, welcome."stated Suman.   Then she rolled her wheelchair around.  The boys nodded their heads towards the Makwana's.  "Welcome, Bhabi," Sheesh and Mithu said to Esha, which made her smile.

"Thank you!" stated Esha.  

Chiku led Esha towards their table, while Mithu and Sheesh led the Makwana's toward the tables.  

After a while, Natasha took the mic and introduced herself.  "Good evening, everyone.  Welcome to Mendhi Nite!  Please enjoy, and have fun!   Sheesh, Mithu... Let's get the party started!!"

They started to dance when she noticed one of the guests arriving.  "Yash!  You came!"  as she ran towards him.   Dhawal was getting jealous looking at him,  Natasha greeted him warmly, brought him over, and introduced him to Chiku and Daama.   

"Who's this new slug?  Why is he sticking to Natasha.  He needs to stay away from her?" said Chirag and Kataria (Dhawal's friend)

"Why do you care?  You are moving on with Suhani.  Today is your Mendhi Night, too?"  responded Chirag

"Dhawal, Natasha will  be with someone else too.  If you can't see her with someone else, how do you think she feels that you are getting married to someone else."  asked Kataria

The boys were watching Esha getting her mendhi done, whereas Suhani was sitting with her but waiting for her artist.

Dhawal started to think and have second thoughts.  He noticed that Rohan's was watching Natasha with a nasty look in his eyes. 

"I want my wife back!" realized Dhawal

"That's my boy!  Finally, you got your senses back!" Chirag slapped Dhawal on his back in agreement.

"Though if you look at it, you already started the functions with Natasha instead of Suhani," stated Chirag

"What do you mean?" asked Dhawal

"Well, the Haldi Holi that was done yesterday, both you and Natasha christened each other first. And if you can get Natasha to get her mendhi done and get yours done, as long as you touch the mendhi, you can have that function done too."   said Chirag

"What about Suhani's mendhi?" asked Dhawal

"Let's get the Bhabi's involved, and we can get that resolved."  said Kataria

"Perfect!" Dhawal stated

Chirag and Kataria got up and pulled the ladies to the side.   Amba noticed  but was enjoying Suhani.

Soon, it was the ladies' turn. They were able to pay the Pandya's mendhi artist to add Dhawal's name to Natasha's mendhi.   Finally, the mendhi artist arrived for Suhani.  While they were waiting, Dhawal was able to get mendhi done with Natasha's name on his arm, which he covered.   

Finally, the Mendhi was done without an incident.   Natasha smiled and thanked god that everything went well.    She was sitting with Yash, who happened to be an ACP, whom she had asked help from.  ACP Yash Chauhan and his fiance, Inspector Chikki Sharma.  She wanted to get to the bottom of the poaching issue.  She was certain that Rohan was involved.   As they were sitting talking, Yash received a call from Chikki, who was investigating Rohan and his father, Arvind.  Chikki had found a lot of details.   Chikki had hacked into their server.  They needed a warrant asap if they wanted to get the information before they deleted it.  Chikki had made a copy of the information, but they wouldn't be able to present it in court unless it was through a warrant.    Natasha added a thought, "Yash, what about help from an MLA?"