The Return V2

It has been almost three years since Natasha was in Somnath, but today, after three years, she had arrived in Somnath along with her daughter, Kiara. She looked around Pandya Store and smiled, touching the pillars, the walls, and the door. She smiled at the manager. She was asked to come back to Somnath, as her family was being recognized for the sacrificed during the earthquake as it had been almost 20 years since the earthquake. She didn't want to come, but both Sheesh and Mithu were unable to as they were out of the country. Her daughter was excited to come to the store as Natasha had always talked about Pandya Store. Three years ago, after she was blamed to Amrish's fall in the river, her Daama had passed away, leaving her alone. So one day, she packed up and left, leaving Pandya Store, Pandya Niwas, and Somnath.

As she was checking out Pandya Store, she didn't realize that she was being watched. Two sets of eyes were watching her. "Kiara, let's go, honey. We need to check in at the hotel." as her daughter ran back to her. Natasha picked her up and started to look for an auto so she could go to their hotel. As they got into their auto, the two men watching them also got into an auto, following them. One of them quickly got on his phone and arranged for bodyguards to keep watch on the mother daughter duo. While the other phoned and said, "Dolly, the plan worked. Natasha and the Kiara are back in Somnath. We are following them to their hotel. Dhawal has already gotten someone to keep an eye on them." said Chirag.

A couple of hours later, Natasha and her daughter were at the ceremony. Her daughter was getting sleepy, so Natasha just held in her arms, not knowing that the Makwana family was sitting a few rows behind her. The ladies had tears in their eyes, including Amba, happy to see Natasha and finally see Natasha and Dhawal's child, a little girl.

Finally, the manager was talking about the honesty, hard-working qualities of the Pandya family, and sacrifice made during the earthquake. Where the Pandya Brothers, along with their wives, lost their lives in saving others. "Natasha Pandya, please come up and accept this plaque in recognition of their sacrifice, honesty, and love for their community."

Natasha stood up, carrying her daughter to accept the plaque. As she walked up to the podium, she noticed another man coming with the plaque towards the podium also. When she reached the podium, she saw that the other man was Dhawal. She tightened her arms around her daughter and looked around. Smiling tersely, she accepted the plaque and said thank you.

She quickly walked off the stage and headed straight outside, not realizing that the rest of the Makwana's were already heading outside to meet her. As she walked outside, she settled Kiara in her arms more securely and looked up shocked.

"Amrish Bhai" she was looking at a ghost. She was seeing a dead man. She shook her head and tried walking the other way when she was blocked by the Makwana's. She held her daughter tighter, walking backward, when she hit a wall. She looked behind her and saw Dhawal. She tried moving away from him, but he grabbed her arm.

"Don't Natasha. I have been waiting a long time for you, " said Dhawal

"Don't. Please leave me and my family alone." said a stern Natasha

"I am your family. She's my daughter too." said Dhawal

"No! I was blamed and kicked out. So no, we aren't family. We have no relationship. Now let go of my arm." stated Natasha

"We are married. You are my wife, and that's my daughter you are holding." stated Dhawal, not letting go of Natasha.

"Daughter? What do you know of her? I was the one who gave birth to her alone. I stayed up every night with her. I know her favorite color, food, and stuff animal. You have no rights to her."