Amba's Downfall

Natasha pulled Dhawal to the side, wanting to speak to him.  She needed to speak to him regarding what she just overheard.  She was scared of what is going to do to him.  She didn't want to hurt him, but she had to tell him, in trying to figure out a way out of this.

"Dhawal, I need to speak to you urgently."  Natasha said as she pulled him with her towards the terrace.

"Natasha, what's going on?" asked Dhawal

Natasha let go of his arm.  She started to walk back and forth, trying to figure out how to tell him.

"Natasha, you're making me scared.  Please just tell me what's going on?"  ordered Dhawal

"Well, you know that Shalini Dave had asked for Daama's reports to send to the neurosurgeron in Mumbai.  Well, I took the reports to Shalini Dave.  When I got there, Ma was already there with Chhabali.   I hid in the corner, so Maa didn't see me.  Maa has asked Shalini Dave for help.   She has asked Shalini Dave to break us up.  And Shalini Dave agreed.   Shalini Dave and Amrish Bhai were going to get married.  Maa called her Shalini Beta.  Maa has admitted that she must have done something bad, that is why Shalini couldn't be her daughter in law, and called Hetal an noose around her neck.  Maa left with Chhabali.  But then I heard Shalini talk to herself.  The reason she is doing this is to get closer to Amrish Bhai.  She wants her love back.  She wants to break up Hetal Bhabi and Amrish Bhai, "  cried Natasha, rushing into Dhawal's arms.

"Ssshh.  We won't let that happen.  We will stop it.  We won't let them break our relationship nor Hetal Bhabi's.  We need to be careful about this.   Maa needs to be stopped. Otherwise, she will never stop trying to break our relationship, and I refuse to let that happen." Dhawal tightened his arms around Natasha.

"How can we stop them if we don't know what they are doing?  How can we save Hetal Bhabi's relationship.   How could she even think of breaking up a family.  Golu's happy family.   I didn't know Maa hated me that much!   That she's ready to break our marriage."  cried Natasha

"Sssh.  How much will you cry?  We need to figure out a plan."  said Dhawal

"Dhawal, why did Maa agree for our first marriage?  What if those issues were caused by Maa?"  asked Natasha.  "We need to speak to Chhabali,  she probably knows everything." 

"Perfect.  We have somewhere to start.  We will talk to Chhabali.  I can get Chirag to send her to the market, and we can meet her there and ask her to come with us.   Then, we can have to  wait for Shalini Dave to make her next move before we can figure out our next step."  said Dhawal

"Ok.  Perfect.  We can find out from Chhabali.   She is Maa's closest confidant.  Thank you!  Thank you!"  Natasha jumped, hugging Dhawal.

"Now, can we talk about us?" asked Dhawal

"Us?" asked Natasha

"Yes, us.  We have taken to the first step in building our foundation."  said Dhawal

"Dhawal, I know you don't believe me, but I've always trusted you, but I didn't want to hurt you.  She's your mother.  I've lost my parents.  I was only 7 years old.  I had just returned home.  Finally, I knew the love of a mother.  I got the love of 4 sets of parents.  It was wonderful.  It was wonderful being a part of a family.  Then we lost it all during the earthquake.  So I didn't want you to fight with your mother over me.  I kept quiet, trying to figure out a solution that wouldn't hurt you, but I would still be able to deal with your mother."

"I'm confused.  Where did  you go that you didn't feel the love of your parents? "  asked Dhawal, ignoring what she said about his mother.

Natasha hit her head.  "I forgot you don't know my history.  I guess this is a good time.  Go sit on the recliner.  I will be back in a minute."  said Natasha as she pushed Dhawal toward the recliner and rushed back inside.    Dhawal shook his head and sat down on the recliner.   A few minutes later, Natasha came back with a blanket in her arms.   She sat down in Dhawal's lap and wrapped the blanket around them.