Jealousy: Action and Reaction

Dhawal watched as Natasha was having coffee with Shashank.   She looked like she was enjoying herself.   Dhawal quietly turned back and left the showroom, where Natasha was working, trying to get their outfits ready for the next day.    After finishing up her coffee, Natasha checked her phone and saw that she had multiple missed calls from Dhawal.  She  realized that she had ditched her dinner date with to work on the outfits.  She quickly gave out the girls and Shashank instructions and left.  Telling them that she had to meet up with Dhawal.  Shashank was realizing that he didn't have a chance with Natasha, but he thought to still try.

Natasha tried calling Dhawal but got no answer.   She went to the place where they were supposed to have dinner and noticed that it was empty.   She went to Katu's and asked him if he had seen Dhawal.  Katu had answered in the negative.

As she was leaving Katu's, she got a message from Dhawal, "Natasha, I know you are  busy.  I went by the storeroom.  You were busy working.  I've canceled dinner.   Don't worry, I won't bother you."  

Natasha was feeling restless in reading Dhawal's words.  Why did it seem like he was giving up.   She quickly messaged him, "I want to meet with you now."  

"Sorry, I went for a ride to clear my head.  Will meet with you tomorrow."   Now Natasha was getting nervous.  But she couldn't do anything yet, so she decided to go home to Pandya Niwas.  Where Mithu filled her in the underhanded dealings that Chiku and Bhavin were planning.   She didn't know what to do.   But realized that she needed to speak to Dhawal in trying to stop Chiku and Bhavin.   She told Mithu to keep quiet about this new development, and she will try to figure out a way out of this.

The next day, Natasha was waiting for Dhawal to finish his duties so she could talk to him.  When Dhawal came into the green room, where the Makwana Bahu's were.  Dhawal noticed that Pranali Bhabi was very nervous, and he asked her, "Pranali Bhabi, what's wrong?"

"Dhawal, how will we participate in this round.  It's the partner round.  Bhavin will never agree, and Natasha isn't married anymore.  We will get eliminated."  She was worried.

"Don't worry, Bhabi.  I will get Bhavin here."  Dhawal said to her.  And then he looked towards Natasha when Shashank replied that he could be Natasha's partner for the round.   When Dhawal heard Shashank's words, he tensed, then smiled and left the green room without hearing Natasha's response.    What he didn't know was that Natasha had denied Shashank and was looking at the direction that Dhawal had left.

Pranali didn't know what Dhawal had done, but Bhavin had shown up.  When she went up to Dhawal to thank him, she was shocked at what Dhawal had said.  "Bhabi, I didn't do anything.  Bhavin Bhai was already here talking to Chiku when I called him."   Natasha had overheard Dhawal and Pranali as they were talking.   Natasha was trying to talk to Dhawal, but it seemed that he was avoiding being alone with her.

Finally, the round had started, and Natasha still wasn't able to talk to Dhawal.   Dhawal was sitting with Mithu and Sheesh in front of the ramp walk.   Each of the ladies walked the ramp alone and then introduced their husbands/partners from the audience.   They introduced their partners with a little bio on the husband and walked back down the ramp.  Natasha walked the ramp and just stood looking at the audience.

The judges asked, "Natasha, where is your partner.?"  

"He's here.     This round, the judges are to judge my husband.  My husband has no need to be judged.  He is already a winner in my eyes.    My husband has always pushed me to succeed.  He's happy when I have accomplished my goal, even if he has been defeated.  He's fought everyone for me. He even gave me up to make sure I would succeed.   He watches and supports me every time, whether I want his help or not.  He's protected me every time I needed him.  My husband is the best version for me."  As she walked up to Dhawal, she held out her hand for him to grab.  Dhawal was surprised at Natasha's words, but he grabbed her hand as she pulled him towards her.   She finished the ramp walk with Dhawal at her side.  Shocking Amba, Amrish, and Bhavin, whereas Daama seemed accepting.