Runaway Wife part 2

A couple of days later, Natasha and Dhawal arrived back in Somnath.  She was surprised that he had come by car.   She ignored him the whole car ride.   He was happy, too happy.  He was pissing her off by being so happy.  Even during the party, he never left her side and went around introducing her.  She wanted to smack him. Instead, she ignored him.  He took  by Pandya Niwas first, as her grandmother was missing her and regreting disowning her.  Once they had arrived at Pandya Niwas, she was amazed at the changes done to the house.   She was happy that her family was surviving without her.

They had a good visit, and then Dhawal took Natasha to her new home, promising to visit again in a few days.

When they arrived at Makwana Niwas, she was surprised to see it was similar to the Farm House.  It was beautiful.  "How?"  asked Natasha

"Well, this house was being built awhile ago.   There was some profit from my investments, so I had decided to build the house with everyone.  I wanted to show everyone that I wasn't the spoiled rich kid that everyone thought I was.   That you thought I was.  I would have preferred that I had brought you here that day, but it wasn't completed done yet.  So I had taken you to the farm house, when everything just got destroyed.  After you left, we were able to get back Pandya Store, we are still renovating, but between all of us, it will be done soon."  said Dhawal

Dhawal had shocked Natasha into silence.  She didn't know what to say.   She just nodded.  Dhawal motioned her to follow him as he grabbed their bags.   As he rang the doorbell, Dolly and Pranali opened the door with the arti thali to welcome Natasha to her new home.  As soon as they welcomed her, they pulled her into a tight hug, showing her how much they missed her.   

As they led her into the living room, Dhawal took the time to take their bags into their room.    And when he got back, the girls were still talking.  Natasha was telling them about her time with her friend, Abhira Podder.   How the cousin gang would try to include her in the activities, but she missed her sisters.  She asked about Hetal Bhabi?

Pranali answered, "That she didn't come.  One, she wanted to support Amrish Bhai, and second, she wanted to keep an eye on them.   She has come by to visit with Golu.  But she doesn't talk about Ma or Amrish Bhai." 

"But we video chat every day.   Amrish Bhai knows that she is in contact with us, but he hasn't said anything."  said Dolly.

"Natasha, come,  I will show you the house."   Dhawal interrupted them. He held out his hand for Natasha to grab.  

"Bhabi,  I will be back.  Thank you.  I missed you guys so much."  she smiled tearfully as she grabbed Dhawal's hand.  Dhawal showed her the house, and she was impressed.  "It's a beautiful house.  You must be very proud.  I am proud of you."  she stated.

They were in their room, Dhawal had shown her the house, and now they had ended up in their room.  Natasha was surprised to see that their room was similar to the one in Makwana Mansion. Only this one had her pictures on the walls.   She smiled when she saw that their wedding picture was on the wall.  He had pictures of them on the walls.   He had decorated their room with her in mind.  She was walking around, touching the walls.  She turned back to him and smiled.  

"You decorated the room, as if I did.  With both of us in mind.  It's like it's both our room instead of your room."  said Natasha.

"Of course, it's our room.  So it would be with both our tastes.  I'm sorry about before.  I thought that once we were married, you would automatically change my room to make it our room.  But you never did."  said Dhawal

She nodded.  "Maybe I didn't try hard enough."

"Ok.  Now that I've shown you the house.  Let's talk.  We need to talk.   Clear the air.  I don't want a repeat of the last 5 months.  Otherwise, you will see a version of me that you never wanted to see." stated Dhawal

"What do you mean?" asked Natasha

"I will tell you another day.  Now, let's talk."  said Dhawal

"Ok."  said Natasha.

"Why couldn't you talk to me?  Even if I wasn't home, just give me a call.  I would have dropped everything and came.  I know I didn't say anything.  I thought to surprise you.   Maybe the surprise would make you happy.  I was trying to find a way to get back Pandya Store, get the Pandya's back, and move out.   But before I was able to accomplish anything, you disappeared from Makwana Mansion."

"I'm sorry.  Ma and Amrish Bhai were blaming me for you never being home.  I thought it was my fault.   Ma wanted to get you married to someone else.  Some girl named Suhani, who was better suited for you.  So I left to make everyone's life better."  cried Natasha

 "You are my wife.  I love you, and only you.   You better get that in your head now and forever.  I am never getting married to anyone else, and neither are you."  stated Dhawal

Natasha smiled at his words.   Dhawal motioned to the washroom and said, "Why don't you take a shower.  Get refreshed.  Then, we will have dinner in the dining hall."

"Okay... Wait, I didn't make anything." said Natasha

"We make dinner together, not separately.  And we have a cook to help out." said Dhawal

"What? How?" said Natasha

"Well, it's our house.  So the rules are ours too."  said Dhawal.  "We live together, work, and enjoy.  We do things together, and sometimes we do things separately.  There is no pressure."  said Dhawal

Natasha smiled, looked into the cupboard, and saw that Dhawal had set her clothes from her suitcase, and her old clothes were there too.   She grabbed her clothes and went to take a shower.

After her shower, she felt better.  They had gone to the dining hall, where she met Chirag and Bhavin.  She couldn't believe the change in Bhavin.   It felt like he was a different person.   It felt like a proper family, just as she wished.  The only thing missing was Amrish Bhai, Hetal Bhabi, Golu, Esha, and Ma.  They sat together and had dinner together.  The whole atmosphere in Makwana Niwas was completely different from Makwana Mansion.