Pageant (Version 2)

Natasha, Hetal, Pranali, and Dolly were locked in a room by the organizer, Juhi, so they couldn't participate in the last event.  Natasha was very angry.  Luckily, Dhawal opened the door and released them.

They made it for the last event, and the Juhi was very angry but not as angry as Natasha.  Once the pageant was over, she went over to Juhi and told her she was a disgrace.  Juhi was angry enough not to care about anyone and went to slap her.  Natasha grabbed her hand and threw off like she was a piece of paper. Juhi stumbled over her feet.   The Makwanas were shocked to see Natasha's avatar.    The Pandya's were not surprised at Natasha. they didn't get mad often.  But when she did, she was explosive.

"How dare you!"  yelled Juhi

"I dare.   Do you think I care about you?   I don't give a damn.  All you are is a bloody spoiled little brat that lives on her father's money.    Even this pageant is a way for your father to keep you busy."  Natasha slammed down.  Juhi looked shocked at Natasha's words.

"You bloody bitch!" yelled Juhi

"I have about enough of your damn mouth!"  yelled Natasha  "Shut Up!" She grabbed her phone.  And dialed someone and she put it speaker.  Everyone at the pageant was quiet, as everyone was interested in the fight.  Luckily, there was no media as it was not allowed for the last event. Only the film crew and they signed had a contract on no disclosure.

"Hello, Shaurya Bhai.  Natasha Pandya, I was in your film Babul."

"I remember you, Natasha.  How are you.  I heard you left films after Babul."  said Shaurya

"Yes, I did.  I was reunited with my family.   There was a reason for my call.  I didn't want to call, but there is a designer, Juhi Verma, who happens to be a designer in the film industry.  I need her to be frozen.  Not forever. But 3 months or until she learns to treat people with respect."

"Considered it done.  Now when are you coming to Mumbai."  asked Salman, while Juhi was pale with fear.

"I will come down soon.  I live in Somnath now. It's a little hard to come down.  But I promise I will come down."  said Natasha.  Soon, they had hung up.

"Now, where were we?  Yes, I just got you  blacklisted for 3 months and by none other than Shaurya Khanna, one of the biggest stars in Bollywood.  And I only asked for 3 months, keep it up and it will be longer."  said Natasha

"Who are you?" said Juhi

"Oh, I just a middle-class girl.  I used to be a child artist.  Made great friends.  But I never took advantage of my connections, unlike you!  Now, why the hell did you lock us in the room? "

"I wanted you away from Dhawal,"  shocking the room. "You are the other three who are always around him.  He's mine. "

"Wrong!  They are his sisters in laws.  His Bhabi's.  And I am his wife!   So no, he is not yours.  He's my husband!"  shocking the room again.  Dhawal was so happy that Natasha was angry enough to assert her rights over him.   Suman knew this day would come.  Natasha loves Dhawal.  She knew that she would never move on from him.  Shashank realized that he didn't have a chance with Natasha.

"Your husband!"  Juhi was shocked.  "But he's interested in me,"

"The only woman I have ever been interested in has always been Natasha."  interjected Dhawal 

"And you! Stop smiling.   Stay away from these women!   Otherwise, I will strangle you!"  She yelled at Dhawal.   She looked at Daama, realized that she had lost control, and ran out of the hall.   Dhawal raced after her.