The Downfall

Following the Dhawal's release from the hospital, Natasha was blackmailed by Amrish to stay at the Makwana Mansion, which Natasha hated, but she did want Dhawal to get better.

A week later, Dhawal had left the Makwana Mansion after finding out how manupulative Amrish was.    The showdown between Dhawal and Amrish was horrible, but in the end, Dhawal left the house.   Amba had blamed Natasha,and Natasha had promised herself that she would bring back Dhawal  to the Makwana family.

Natasha finally got a plan to bring him back with Amrish's blessing to open a clinic for Pranali.  Everything was working well until one of the patients got worse after receiving treatment from Pranali.   Amrish was blamed for supplying fake drugs, and Amrish and Dhawal's relationship got worse instead of getting better.  Natasha couldn't figure out what happened until she overheard a conversation between Amba and Bhavin.  She couldn't believe they would stoop so low.

Natasha called Dhawal crying, "Dhawal, can we meet right now?"

"Natasha, what's wrong?  Why are you crying?  What happened?"  panicked Dhawal

"I need to see you right now.  Please.  I will explain, "  cried Natasha.

"Ok.  Stay there.  I will pick you up.   It's late.  It won't be safe."  said Dhawal.  "I will be there in  minutes."  

Fifteen minutes later, Dhawal rode in on a motorbike.   As soon as Dhawal stopped the bike, Natasha rushed to him, wanting comfort from Dhawal.   It scared Dhawal, as Natasha was very strong.   Something must be very wrong for Natasha to feel like this.

"Sssh.  Natasha.   I'm here.  Let's go.  And then tell me everything." 

"Let's go to Daama's, please.  Between all of us, maybe we can figure out a solution.  Please." asked Natasha.

"Okay. Put the helmet on and get on." said Dhawal

Natasha put on the helmet and went on behind Dhawal.   Dhawal rode off towards the Pandya Niwas.

Once they arrived, Natasha quickly grabbed Dhawal's hand and dragged him into Pandya Niwas.  Everyone was in the sitting room, and Natasha yelled.  "We'll be back in 5 minutes.  Don't leave.  And don't tell anyone we are here!"  as she dragged Dhawal to her old room.

"Natasha, what is going on?  You are seriously scaring me!"

"Dhawal, I don't know if you will believe me.  But I found something so vile, I can't believe they could do this." cried Natasha.

"Natasha, calm down.  I won't be able to understand you if you keep on crying.  Now start from the beginning."

Natasha took a deep breath.  "I had promised myself to bring you  back to Makwana family because it was my fault that you had left. I mean, it was Amrish's doing, but I was the reason.   My family always believed that whatever you do, don't let the family break.  So, I was trying to fix things.  I thought if we opened Pranali's clinic, it was a step in the right direction.  You would be  proud of Pranali as we were.  But I was wrong.   Pranali's clinic was supplied fake drugs, and you blamed Amrish, but it wasn't his plan.  It was Ma and Bhavin's plan, so Pranali's license would be canceled.  How could they do that?  Why would they do that?"  she cried in Dhawal's arms. 

Dhawal tightened his arms around Natasha.

"Sssh.  We will get to the bottom of this."  said Dhawal, trying not to show anger towards his brother and mother.

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry, "  she cried over and over.

"Sssh.  Now dry your eyes.  Let's sit down and talk.  I believe Daama and the rest of them are confused.  Let's figure out something.   We won't let Pranali Bhabi's clinic close."  stated Dhawal as he grabbed her hand and pulled out of their room and took downstairs to the sitting room where everyone was waiting patiently.