The Chase

Natasha walked up the house that the Makwana's had rented after leaving the rented room that Dhawal had rented after leaving the Makwana Mansion.  It was a lot better than the room that Dhawal had rented, but it was no Makwana Mansion.  

Natasha left her luggage on the side of the house, as she was leaving for the train station, after her business was done.

It had been a rough 6 months, Daama quietly passed away in her sleep a couple of weeks after Chiku had taken the property.   Chiku, Esha, and Sheesh were staying in the Makwana Mansion, as Natasha refused to.  Mithu wanted to stay with Natasha, but Natasha refused and made Mithu stay with Chiku.   She wanted to stay alone.   She stopped speaking to everyone after Daama's passing.   Finally, after a few months, Sheesh and Mithu left town to finish their schooling in Ahmedbad.

Finally, Chiku broke and gave Natasha the property papers that he had signed back to Amrish.    The Pandya family moved back to Pandya Niwas.  Natasha had forgiven Chiku, but she needed her space.    She decided to move out of town.  Her friend, Abhira, offered a place until she was back on her feet, and she decided to take her on her offer.  She finally spoke to Chiku and told him about her plans.  That she was going to leave, she was going to make a life somewhere else.  But she would visit.  She isn't cutting him out of her life, but she is moving on.  Chiku understood and finally agreed.  She decided to hand over the papers before leaving town.

She knocked on the door, hoping someone would quickly open it so she could get this over with and leave.  Hetal Bhabi opened the door, "Natasha, come in."  As she went to hug her, Natasha backed away and smiled stiffly.

"Sorry to come unannounced, but I need to speak to Mr. Amrish Makwana."  Natasha said, shocking Hetal and everyone else that was in the room.   When Natasha walked in, she saw that the Makwana family was sitting down for breakfast.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize how early it was.. I needed to see Mr. Makwana before I leave town."  shocking everyone with the second announcement.  Dhawal was frozen.   All his plans were going down the drain. He was in the process of proceeding with his plan to woo Natasha again since they were now financially stable.

"This won't take long."  Natasha said as she took the papers out of her bag. "Here are your property papers.  I have fulfilled my promise that I would return the property back.  And it is done.   Now I can leave.   Hopefully, we will never see each other again." stated Natasha as she handed the papers to Amrish.

"What do you mean leave?  Where are you going?  When are you coming back?"  asked Dhawal, who was feeling a little anxious.   He had promised himself that he would work hard and become stable before coming after Natasha.  And he finally did it, but his Natasha wanting to leave wasn't part of the plan.

"Meaning I am leaving town.   I am moving away, so no, I won't be coming back." said Natasha, again shocking the family.

"Natasha, no!  Why?"  cried Pranali.

"Why do you guys care?  Never mind, I need to leave.  Chiku and Esha have moved out, so Makwana Mansion is all empty and all yours." Natasha turned to leave when a hand stopped her.  

"Chachi, please don't leave."  Golu cried.  "Golu, Bacha.  I promise that whenever I come to visit your Esha Phua, I will visit you.  But I have to go now." she smiled at Golu, gave him a kiss on his forehead, and walked out.

Dhawal left the room while on the phone, barking orders.   He quickly changed and left, leaving the family shocked at what had just happened.

"Chiru, this isn't good.  Natasha was supposed to come back to us, not leave town.  What is Dhawal going to do now?" said Dolly