Redemption - Version 2

Natasha had left the Makwana Mansion, after Amrish had cheated her out of Pandya Store.  She couldn't forgive Dhawal, stating that until her family forgave her, she wouldn't forgive the Makwana family.

Chiku walked into the Makwana Mansion yelling out for Dhawal. Everyone was yelling, trying to kick Chiku out. Finally, Dhawall walked down.

"Chiku, what's wrong? Is Natasha ok?" asked Dhawal panicking

"Actually, Natasha is in the hospital.  She's was in an accident. She needs surgery. Since you are still her husband, you need to sign the release forms."

"What!" whispered Dhawal as he fell to his knees.

"Dhawal, get up. I need you to sign the forms, and then you're done. And then, you can forget that you were ever married." yelled Chiku

"Natasha is my wife! I love her. Nothing can happen to her. I will do anything to save her." yelled Dhawal, getting up from the ground.

"Then let's go. What are you waiting for?" said Chiku as he started walking out the door.

Dhawal rushed behind him. It took a few seconds, but the Makwana family also followed.

Dhawal rushed into the hospital along with Chiku. As the rushed into Natasha's room, they noticed that the doctor was explaining something to Sheesh and Sumon.

"Doctor, what's going on with my Natasha? Will she be ok? Please tell me" as he grabbed the doctors arm.

"As I was saying, Ms. Natasha has some internal bleeding, we need to operate and then we also noticed that her kidney is swollen. If her kidney is damaged, we will be looking for another transplant. If needed, we can get the transplant and the recovery is done. She will be fine." said the doctor.

"Please save her!  Can't live without her.  I will do anything, just save her!" cried Dhawal

"We will do our best, the rest is in God's hands." stated the Doctor.

"Okay. Can you test me to see if I am match?" said Dhawal.

"Sure. I will start the process right away, and once you have signed the release forms, we will have the surgery to repair the internal bleeding, and if her kidney is damage, then we can start looking for donor.  Her brothers have also requestd to be tested, we can get started today and then we should have the results shortly."  stated the doctor.

The attendants came and took Natasha to the operating room.

"Fine. Let's get me tested right away."

The doctor led Dhawal away to get tested, followed by the Pandya boys. Sumon looked pensive towards Dhawal, a few minutes after Dhawal had left with the doctor, the Makwana family walked into Natasha's room.

Everyone stood silently watching Natasha. Finally, Sumon asked "Why are you here? You should be happy. My granddaughter is dying?"

"I'm sorry Sumon Bhan. We treated Natasha horribly. I am sorry that I didn't treat Natasha like a member of this family. I thought she would destroy the family. Only we did that ourselves." cried Amba.

Amrish was looked worriedly at Sumon. Amrish knew that if Natasha died, the the Makwana family would lose Dhawal. Dhawal would die also. Amrish couldn't let that happen. They had lost alot when his father passed away.   

"How many tests are you going to test me, Lord Somnath?   Haven't you taken enough from me?    15 years ago, you took my children!  My sons!  My daughter in laws!  Haven't you had enough!  Let me have my grandchildren!"  cried Sumon

"15 years ago?  Did you lose your children during the earthquake?"  asked Amba

"15 years, my children went to the Bank to sign some papers,  the earthquake happened.   They were killed at the  bank."  replied Sumon

"Its your family, that tried to save my husband.  I am so sorry.  I didn't know" cried Amba.

"What are you saying" asked Sumon

"Kaki, my father also passed away in the aftermath of the earthquake 15 years ago.  He was also in the Bank.  Your family died saving my father.  I am so sorry,  I singleminded destroyed Pandya Store, just so I can control everything around me.  I am so sorry.  I can't make like it was, but I can return it to similiar to was.    I will ask forgiveness from Natasha.  I will make things better." cried Amrish as he asked forgiveness.

"Why are you asking for forgiveness?  You are always right!  No one can have an opionion besides yours.    You are only happy if others are unhappy!  You should be feeling on the top of the world right now.  Pandya Store is destroyed.  Natasha's relationship with her family is destory.  My relationship with Natasha is broken.  We are broken, yet you should be happy"  stated Dhawal from the doorway, along with the Pandya brothers.     

"I'm sorry Dhawal.  Please forgive me.   I didn't know.  I didn't know."  cried Amrish

"What didn't you know.?"  asked Dhawal.

"Pandya Family meaning your inlaws lost their lives when saving our father."  said Esha

Dhawal just smiled and shook his head.  

After a few hours, Natasha had come back to the room for recovery.    Dhawal made some decisions, he wasn't sure how happy everyone, especially Natasha was going to be but he had to try.  He had try to save his marriage.  He knew his brother tried alot underhanded tricks to separate him from Natasha, but no longer.  Natasha was sleeping under the effects of the drugs, so she was sleeping peacefullly.  Chiku quietly came into the room and asked "What are you still doing here?" 

"I'm not going anywhere!" stated Dhawal

"Didn't you give Chutki the Divorce papers?"  asked Chiku

"Actually, they were fake.  I was never going to sign them.  Natasha was stressing over losing her family, it was affecting her kidney.   I promised Daama, that I would take care of her.  Natasha needs her family, so I had decided to bring her family back to her.  So I had to do what was needed to so I faked giving her Divorce papers, so I could find the truth about Amrish Bhai, find a solution where everyone was somewhat accepting, where Natasha forgave me cause even if wasn't my fault, I caused all this.  But I didn't even start looking for evidence, as it seems that the past has done its job.   Now, its my turn to take care of Natasha."  stated Dhawal

"What's going on in your small head?" asked Chiku

"I need you to watch out for Esha, Chirag and Dolly.  And if they ask for help Hetal Bhabi and Pranali Bhabi.    From what Amrish Bhai is saying, I believe he has a plan to reimburse the Pandya Store.  But I need you to be very careful."  said Dhawal

"Where will you  be?  And why does it feel like that you are saying goodbye"  asked Chiku

"I am going to shift to Ahmedbad with Natasha so she can finish her MBA.   I will also finish also my schooling.  But Natasha will finish her MBA as it is her dream."  stated Dhawal

"Will she agree?" asked Chiku smiling

"She has no choice, we are married.    Before Amrish Bhai had played his dirty trick, I had asked Natasha, that we need to learn to trust each other.    I told her that I trust her over everyone.   But you saw the result!  Everything got destroyed due to Amrish Bhai's meddling."  stated Dhawal

"Good Luck"  smiled Chiku

"Do you know that your sister is the most stubborn person I know.   She will cause a ructus, when she finds out we are moving.  But I have an ace up my sleeve.  I will get her to agree"  stated Dhawal as he walked towards a sleeping Natasha.  He sat on the chair next to her bed, held her hand, while giving it kiss.  Chiku looked at the pensively and then nodded while stepping out of the room.