Some home truths drilled in

Chiku and Sheesh were the only ones happy right now, as their sister was getting married to Chiku's friend, Shashank.   Nobody else was happy with this wedding.  Daama saw that her Chutki was getting quieter and quieter.    She was lost.  She was losing her Chutki.

Dhawal had tried talking to Chiku and Chutki with no luck.  

Finally, the wedding had arrived, and Daama watched Natasha get married and smiled sadly.   The Makwana's were there too, to witness Natasha's wedding.

Chiku smiled as now his Chutki would be far away from the Makwana family. 

Natasha and Shashank got the blessings from Daama.   She hugged Mithu and ignored Chiku and Sheesh, walking away with Shashank.   Natasha turned back and said, "The papers now!"

"Chutki, please.  Don't be like that!" said Chiku

"Don't call me Chutki!  Papers Now!" Natasha held out her hand, and Chiku handed over the property. "From today on, we have no relationship.  I am not your sister, nor are you my brother." Natasha looked around and saw Amrish looking defeated with tears  in his eyes.  

"Amrish Bhai, I believe this belongs to you.  I'm sorry.  I know Chiku did this  because of me.  I never ever wanted this to happen."  Natasha sadly smiled.

"Natasha, I am sorry too.  My greed started this, I never thought it would turn out like this.  That I would be the reason for my brother's tears.   You know, losing the property made me realise what is important.  My family is important.  Love is important.   It's not too late.  Fight for your love."  said Amrish

"No, Amrish Bhai.  It's too late."  Natasha sadly smiled and walked away, with her groom blindly following her.

"Shashank, you can take off your veil now.  The wedding is over." said Sheesh

When Shashank removed his veil, it was Dhawal who got married to Natasha, shocking everyone.   

"What the hell?  How dare you trick us again?"  Chiku yelled, grabbing Dhawal's collar.

Daama then grabbed her stick and smacked Chiku's arms and legs, making Chiku let go of Dhawal.

"He didn't do anything.  This was all my plan, you idiot!"  yelled Daama

"Daama, why?  They are going to hurt Chutki again?"  yelled Chiku.

"And what about the hurt you gave her?" Daama yelled as she hit him again.

"I didn't hurt her.  I'm protecting her!" yelled Chiku.

"She doesn't need protecting!  She needs your support but you couldn't do that.   You are so caught up in your revenge that you can't see what's in front of you.  Your sister just said she has no relationship with you.  That girl that prayed for you!  She looked for you.  Every year, she bought Rakhi's for you that she kept in her cupboard, hoping for the day she could tie on your wrist."  said Daama.  Daama looked around and saw that everyone was too interested in their family drama.

"Amba Bhen, please bring your family, and let's go back to Pandya Niwas.  Chiku and Sheesh, march yourselves back to Pandya Niwas.  Esha and Mithu bring Natasha and Dhawal, "  said Daama, as she turned her wheelchair and wheeled back towards Pandya Niwas.

As she waited for everyone to settle, she glared at Chiku and Sheesh.

"You two, you are her brothers, right?  Then why didn't you notice that Natasha was slowly dying, the closer the wedding got, the quieter Natasha was.  You were killing her, and you were happy that you got your revenge on Amrish.   You idiot!  It is your inlaws.  Natasha's family.  She loves Dhawal, and Dhawal loves her.  But you couldn't see that." stated Daama