Truths

Natasha walked into the Makwana house.   Dhawal noticed her immediately, "Natasha, you're here."  

She smiled and pulled out some papers, "I believe these are yours." 

Amrish grabbed the papers from Natasha, opened them, and saw that they were the property papers.   She turned around to leave when she paused.  "Mrs. Amba Makwana, I didn't want to say anything, but I know Bhabi won't say anything, but I know how it is to be away from your family.  Esha Bhabi has left town, with Chiku."  

"What do you mean she's left town.  She didn't even call, "  cried Amba

"And she's isn't going to." said Natasha as she turned to leave

"Natasha, please stay."  asked Dhawal

"Why did she leave?"  asked Chirag.

"I don't know, nor do I care to ask.   Why should I care for this family?  What have you done for me? Let me see... one of you brought the alchol at my engagement to get me drunk so we would  break up.  Congratulations, it worked.  But do you even know that due to my health issues, I can't even take a chance with my health.  Then we got the Fake Chiku, and he was also  brought in by a member of this family.    My ripped clothes from Dahi Handi also requested to be done by a member of this family.  Then, of course, we had the police here to arrest me for Golu's kidnapping.   Then, the generousity of the members of this family, I was let go.  Yet, a stranger put the blame on me.  It was accepted.  I bring Esha back to this family, and as a thank you, my Pandya Store is stolen from me and demolished.  Then, I was divorced and kicked out of the house.   Then I am labeled characterless by not one but a few members of this family.  Then Dhawal has his accident, and I am blackmailed to come back to this household.   Esha marries Chiku. It must be Natasha's fault.   Then Dhawal leaves this house, and I am blamed for it.  I promised to bring him back.  Drugs are brought into Pranali's clinic, and stupid me, to prove to Dhawal that the great Amrish wouldn't have something to do with it, I swallowed the drugs.  And again, my health is at risk.  But I must be acting.  Then lastly, my brother, Chiku, takes over the property.     Again, Natasha must be at fault.  Do you know something,  everything that I got blamed for, I found out who actually done it.  Got the proof.  And each time, it was a member of the great Makwana family.  You know what? I am glad that I am not part of this family.  The bad seeds outweigh the good seeds.  So why should I tell you why or when Esha Bhabi left.  She's your daughter, and if she wanted you to know, she would have told you."  Natasha started walking out the door.

"PS...It takes the lowest of the lows, to hurt the family that sacrificed their lives who tried to save your father.  This means that the Pandya's were the ones that died in the bank trying to save your father  15 years ago during the earthquake.   I lost 8 members of my family that day. You only lost one."  Natasha looked in disgust and left.

"What did she mean?   Someone better start talking. Otherwise, I will go to Natasha and find out.  And then, watch me, I destroy Makwana company, the Makwana name, everything..."

"Ok,ok.  I will start.  I did a lot of things.  The alcohol, Fake Chiku, the ripped clothing, and even faked all the falls that I had, one I blamed on Hetal, and the other one, I blamed Natasha.  I was the one who sent Sundip to Natasha.  I had overheard him asking his cousin about her, and I had offered him money to make sure he distracted her from you, "  Amba had confessed.

"I brought the fake medicine to Pranali's clinic with Maa's approval,"  Bhavin interjected, shocking everyone.

"And I already know that you, Amrish Bhai, were the one that paid the girl to accuse Natasha in Golu's kidnapping, and Pandya Store's demolition was all done by you.  And the blackmail.  Natasha was right. Everything that she was accused of was done by a member of this family.  Disgusting.  That Sundip attacked her!  Multiple times.   How could you?  A woman does that to another woman!  I can't believe I am part of this family."  said Dhawal

"Dhawal, did you know about Natasha's family losing their life in trying to save our father?"  asked Chirag.

Amba paled even more.  "What have we done?"  Amba said out loud.

"I should have stayed away.  Natasha convinced me to return back to the family, to be Amrish Bhai's strength.  His pillar.  She asked me to bring the Amrish Bhai family to my place.  But he broke me again.  Along with my own mother and Bhavin Bhai.  You all betrayed me."  Dhawal got up and left.

Chirag shook his head at them and went after Dhawal, then the girls went after them.  

Amrish looked at the papers and realized he had lost again.  This time, he lost his family.  He, along with his mother and his brother, Bhavin, broke up his family.   And this time, he might not be able to get forgiveness from them all.  Especially the Pandya family

He shook his head and left the room, leaving Bhavin and Amba alone.

Chirag and the girls consoled Dhawal.  Dhawal was crying.  "I almost had her forgiveness.   She was happy with me.  We were together in trying to get the papers from Chiku.   She even admitted that she loved me.  I told her that I love you.  I will always love her.  I was going to purpose for marriage again."  

"Dhawal, you are not going to give up!  Not because of a few rotten people.  You had the right idea.    Natasha's heart is in the right place.  She was raised to respect the bonds of relationships and family.  But if the family has no respect for its members, then its better to cut yourself off from them.  They will realize what they have lost, and only then will they change.   Otherwise, they will act that they have changed, only showing what we wanted to see."  said Pranali.

"Now let's go to Pandya Niwas and repair our relationships.  We are going to do everything we can to bring into our family.  The Makwana-Pandya clan."  said Dolly

"Makwana-Pandya clan?"  asked Dhawal

"We are going to make our own family with the Makwana's excluding Maa, Amrish, and Bhavin.  And we are going to include it with the Pandya family."  said Dolly.  

"Dhawal, let's try to find a place near the Pandya's.  I don't want to move back into Makwana Mansion.   We need to find jobs and become independent."  said Chirag

"Agreed.  I have Katu keeping an eye out for a place.  But getting a job might be a little difficult because of the Makwana last name, with our family's support we can do it."  said Dhawal

"Finally, a plan.  Now let's go get our Natasha!!"  yelled Dolly