The Aftermath

Two days before the joint wedding ceremonies of Dhawal and Esha, the truth had come out. Rohan, along with his father, were involved in the business of poaching and selling off exotic animals to people. But, due to illegal business, Natasha was in the hospital after being hit by a car. Suhani and her family were over at the Makwana's for dinner before the weddings. In the middle of dinner, the police arrived wanting to arrest Rohan and Arvind. They were protesting their innocence until the detective had mentioned that they have concrete evidence of Rohan and Arvind's involvement. Along with an attempt of murder charge against Rohan for trying to kill Natasha. Rohan had run over Natasha just before coming to Makwana Mansion, but what he didn't realize was there were a few witness to his attack, one of them who was Dhawal's friend. Dhawal fell down in shock. Why didn't Katu inform him? Then he realized that he had told him that he needed to move on, so he didn't want any info on Natasha. Rohan tried to kill Natasha. Dhawal started to beat Rohan when Suhani let it slip that she knew about her family's illegal dealings, and she knew that Rohan hit Natasha. She didn't care, as long as Natasha was far away from Dhawal and her life. Dhawal looked at Suhani in shock.

Dhawal realized that his Natasha was in the hospital and asked the detective which hospital was Natasha in. When the detective mentioned City Hospital, Dhawal quickly left Makwana Mansion to go to her.

"Why?" Amrish asked Arvind

"The only reason I got Rohan and Suhani engaged to be married to Esha and Dhawal was so I could get your property. After all, I had done it 15 years ago. It had worked then."

"What do you mean?" asked Bhavin

"Well, I was your father's business partner, that had cheated him. I was surprised that Amba didn't realize that when we had met. Though I figured she was quite busy with your children, she may have not recognized me." Amba looked shocked at the news. She fell on the sofa in shock. How could she make a big mistake.

"That's not all, Ma! The family that you cursed! The one you hurt. Natasha and her family! They are the ones who discover their treachery. Their family was the ones that lost their lives in trying to save Papa. In trying to find out what was going on, Chiku, Natasha, and I found out who tried to help Papa 15 years ago. But Chiku wanted to throw it on your faces, but Natasha said no. Let Bygones be bygones. She wanted to help us, help Dhawal, and help me. But Ma, you left no stone in taunting her, did you. I even told you that the only reason I was back in your life was because of Natasha, but you couldn't wait to throw her out of this family. You and Amrish Bhai are the reason for our broken family. Look at our family: we are just people living in the same house. Hetal Bhabi is so afraid of her husband. She shows signs of being an abused wife. Pranali Bhabi and Bhavin Bhai are not happy. Both of them are suffocating under Amrish's rule. And Dhawal, he had to give up his love so she could be happy. Ever since Amrish played his trick, I have not seen Dhawal happy. He was happy with Natasha, but you two couldn't bear that. Why because Natasha stood up for what was right. If you and your rules are so right, then why do you hide them from the public. You guys are always correct, right? Then how were in wrong in judging Rohan and Suhani's characters. You judged Natasha wrong because she opposed your rules. But she was the one to help this family multiple times only to be cursed. Where is Dhawal now? He ran to the hospital because Natasha was in danger. And you guys wanted to take that away from him. I am ashamed to be part of this family." stated Esha.

"I agreed with Esha. I saw how devasted Dhawal was without Natasha, but you guys didn't care." said Pranali

"Natasha, Natasha, Natasha. How I am sick of her! Why couldn't she die in the accident!" yelled Suhani

The next moment, Suhani was slapped hard by Hetal. "How dare you! Natasha is 100 times the person you are. Detective, please take them away!" stated Hetal as both Amrish and Amba were too shocked at all the revelations that just came about. The police had finally taken Rohan, Arvind, and Suhani away.

"Chirag, take me to the hospital!" asked Hetal

"We are going too," stated Pranali and Dolly together.

At the hospital, the Pandya were waiting to hear from the doctors, and Dhawal arrived looking for the Pandyas. When Sheesh saw him, he asked Dhawal to leave, but Dhawal refused. Daama told both of them, "Quiet! We are in the hospital! If you can't behave, you can leave. " Both Sheesh and Dhawal quieted down, waiting for the doctor to give an update. Where as Chiku just looked at them and shook his head.

After a bit of Makwanas showed up to support everyone. When Hetal walked up to Daama and crouched down. "Daama, I am sorry for the way my family treated your family. We have blindly followed what Amrish and Ma have been saying, and doing that, we kept a blind eye to their deeds. Dhawal gave up Natasha so he could give back Pandya Store. Even when they got hurt during the class trip, Dhawal was ready to give and ask Natasha for another chance, Amrish was ready to release Dhawal from his promise but had the condition that Pandya Store had to be given to Amrish. Dhawal refused. He wasn't going to hurt Natasha. Amrish lied that day when you came to the house. He was the one that tricked Dhawal into getting Natasha's signatures."

Daama looked at Dhawal in shock and then at Chiku. Chiku nodded his head in agreement.

"You knew about this?" she asked Chiku

"Yes, Daama. Natasha made me promise not to say anything. She said if Dhawal could do this, she would support him.  She would not be a barrier in his goal. She knew he loved her a lot as much as she loved him. That is why she looked into the family that Dhawal was going to marry. She wanted to make sure he would be happy, " stated Chiku

Daama nodded her head and smiled tiredly. Everyone waited in the waiting room, hoping for some news of Natasha.

After a few hours, the doctor came out and said, "Natasha Pandya," and everyone stood up.

The doctor smiled. "It's rare to see the whole room waiting for news on a patient. All your prayers worked. Natasha is out of danger. She has a concussion. broken arm and a few bruises. We have repaired the internal bleeding. She should be able to go home in a week. She was a very lucky girl."

Everyone was so happy to hear the news. Dhawal sank down to his knees, crying in relief. Esha went down to him and hugged him. Daama looked at him and smiled. She wheeled herself to him and raised her hand to his head. "Thank you for loving my Chutki."

.