Two

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Little Me by Little Mix_______________________________________________________

I slept really well even if I was still shock of the job opportunity my best friend got me. She got me an interview for the personal assistant post at the most reputed company called Styles Inc. What the hell? It was the best company in the world for a reason, people working there must big heads of business, highly qualified, that means more than MBA. I dont think they will pick me.

But it was Tara who got me this chance and I knew she wont do anything just like that, whatever she does was for a good purpose and everything turns out right at end. She always wanted the best for me like I wanted the best for her, thats what sisters do for each other. If she wanted me to join Styles Inc, then I will, for Tara.

After breakfast, I decided to call Tara on Facetime, I missed this girl so much, plus we have things to talk.

"Hey Melly Mel"Tara said as soon as her face appeared on my screen, it looked like she was in a room with boxes around, she must have reached to her new home.

"Hey Tara looks like you reached to your house"I said and she nodded smiling at me.

"Yeah I have to arrange my room. Aww man I miss you so much."Tara said and she pouted, I giggled seeing her pouty face.

"I miss you too. You have no idea"I said and she smiled.

"So are you ready for your interview".She asked me directly, of course she knew me perfectly I would read her letter by now. Clever Tara.

"Yyyeah but what makes you think that I would be selected in the best company in the world?"I told her and she laughed.

"The best student should work at the best company and the main reason is that I know you can. You're brilliant, Styles Inc will be lucky to have you"Tara said and I rolled my eyes. Did she miss the best company in the world part? Too high for me right?

"Wont they have high expectations, what if they want more qualifications?"I asked her and she shook her for no confidently. What's with her?

"I already gave them your details to the one who recuits new comers, he was impressed about you and he said you will be perfect for the boss. Formally you have to attend this interview but in reality you already got the job girl! Congrats"Tara said a little louder but not angry, she sounded happy for me. I couldnt believe what I just heard, she did not say my place at Styles Inc was guaranteed before I even go there. This was too good to be true.

"Tara...I love you"I cooed and she giggled.

"You're welcome. I want the best for you remember, you have a job for sure but still dont get carried away, do the interview seriously"Tara said and I nodded and showed her thumbs up.

"Sure. So what about you? Where will you work?"I asked her.

"I have an interview at a radio station in LA this evening. Wish me luck"Tara said and I yelled yayyy in happiness.

"So Im gonna hear your voice on the radio then. Wow"I said and she giggled.

"Only if I get the job"She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh dont you worry, you will. Tara Winters is the best. You re gonna kill it. Dont you deny it"I told her and she laughed and sent me a flying kiss affectionately.

"You too, you are going to be queen of business trust me"She said and it was my turn to be shy now. Queen of business it seems, yeah right. What was the time? Shit! 6:30 am, the interview was at 8, OMG I have to get ready.