Thirty-One

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Fix A Heart by Demi Lovato___________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

Was I screaming that loud last night? How did she know that name? Why would she ask that? How did she know? I was sleeping on Melanie's bed last night, it was really comfortable, the thought of having her close made it even more peaceful until the stupid fucking had to ruin it all. Wait a second! Did Melanie noticed me screaming amd shaking because of my nightmare?

That would explain how she knew that name Amber! The name of the biggest bitch I have ever met. The opposite of Melanie. Melanie was the light and Amber was the dark.

Should I tell her? After all it Amber that was planning I didn't know what , something to Melanie, she was targeting Melanie I didnt know why and for what but it was not like I would let her hurt Melanie, or even get near her.

I haven't told my terrible moment of my life to anyone except my bestfriends whom I considered my brothers, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam. Would it be alright if I tell Melanie? Did she need to know? Little Miss Perfect did not need shit in her life, why dragging her into this?

Come on Harry! You know very well Melanie is the one to help you. She's even ready to help you.

Like you said she's the opposite of Amber. She's good.

You'll feel better if you tell her about it.

"I...I..."I stuttered nervously.

"Its ok don't tell me I shouldnt have ask you that. None of my business!"Melanie apologised nicely and I parted my lips slightly staring at her perfect beautiful perfect face.

Harry, she's different and you know that. She makes you feel you never thought you would. You can trust her.

"No...I want to..., you're a part of it...so I think you need to know the beginning"I said slowly and she parted her lips a little looking at me with that look if I was sure about this.

Here we go!

"She was my first love..."

FLASHBACK

Two years ago

Styles Inc was the biggest company in the world even back then, or actually even more successful, more demands, profits, it was more popular, now ot was but thanks to the bitch she told some big companies not to work with us with some false and sick reasons, you don't want to know. Anyway let me first tell you how I met her.

My assistant back then Kate resigned because of some family reasons I didnt give a fuck, Kate was like the rest of my assistants, a good time pass if you know what I mean, all these women wanted me and I wanted them, I mean their bodies but one day changed everything.

March 15 2013, my secretary called my office phone to tell me that a candidate has come her interview for the post of my new assistant.

"Bring her to me!"I said professionally and put my phone down and continued doing my work on the computer until the door knocked. Here comes my candidate.

"Come in!"I said and the door slowly opened, there appeared the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I admired for a long time how perfectly her long blonde hair settled to her shoulders, her skin as white as porcelain, her blues eyes shining so perfectly and I thought Niall had the best blue eyes. Ok ok boys blue eyes, but girls it was her.