Twenty-Nine

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Hold On by Icona Pop_____________________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

So much fun last night, nothing terrible happened, Tara and I had danced all night, drank as well but good thing we didnt get laid by anybody, we were like two crazy bestfriends having the best times of our lives. I was totally carefree last night, not thinking about anything at all just enjoying every moment with my bestfriend. The study room that downstairs became Tara's room si when I woke up I went down to see her if she was still asleep and yes she was in her bed, fully inside her big blanket. I chuckled as I slowly closed her room and went to the kitchen. Today was saturday so no work today, yayyy another free day if you know what I mean. No crazy thoughts today too. Damn dare to say it, it felt good.

Liar! You miss him

I do not!

I didn't  miss him. I didn't any any feelings about him, good or bad. Ok maybe one, he was a nice boss and that's it.

As it was saturday and I had nothing to do, I decided to make breakast today while mom and Tara was still sleeping. I quickly made nice black coffee with the small nescafe machine then some french toasts, butter, jam, honey and nutella on the bottle ready to be served.  When those were done, I cooked some bacon and eggs and I think the smell kf it when it was ready had awoken my mother and my bestie as their sleepy faces came into the kitchen.

"Way to wake up with the yummy smell!"Tara said in her sleepy voice as she stretched her arm before sitting on her chair near the dining table.

"One day no work and you're not resting baby, you didnt have to cook"Mom said kissing my cheek and I giggled. I'll always be a baby who will never work for my mom, she always spoil me too much.

"Mom I want to. Im a big woman you know?"I said and she laughed as she joined Tara, I quickly followed after te bacon and eggs were ready and we digged in the good breakfast.

"You should cook for your boss one day. He will always be nice to you and wont leave you alone!"Tara joked and I pouted. One morning without thinking about my freaking boss was too much to ask or what?

"Im his personal  assistant not his personal cook."I said simply and she laughed at my face.

"Well, if you become more than his assistant you could!"Tara said winking at me as she was putting bacon in her mouth. I gave her a dead glare. Tara teasing me was really embarassing.

"Shut up!"I said controlling my best from blushing and I succeded actually, first time after a loooong time.

"Ok ok what do you mean to do today? Where do you want to go,? Your choice!"Mom asked me sweetly and I smiled at her nicely like a child and I think she understood.

"I wanted to stay with you guys today, laugh together, watch tv and stuffs!"I said and she hugged me and kissed my cheeks. It was a stressful week even if I was back at work for one day but that one day was...bruh! I needed a break.

"Great we could watch the Vampire Diaries all seasons together then?"Tara asked me and my eyes went wide opened hearing my favorite series. Did she say all seasons? wowieeee

"All? You serious?"I asked her smiling widely and she smiled more.

"Downloaded all of them."Tara said and we squealed in each other's arms happily.