Fifty-Four

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Secrets by One Republic___________________________________________________

Previously on Melanie

"Ha-Harry..."It was a girl crying. What? I didnt know whose number but how did she get my number? Maybe someone close, got to be!

"Who's this?"I asked standing up out of the bed, Melanie looking at me breathless.

"Its me Tara...look what Im going to tell you...Melanie shouldnt know...please...request from her mom"Tara said and I raised my eyebrow in confusion. What would Mrs D'Souzz could hide from her loving daughter? Why Tara was crying? They better not be in trouble! Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over at Melanie who was always looking smiling at me, how cute she was and what was going with Tara and Mrs D'Souza in London? Why was Tara was crying and what shouldnt Melanie know?

"Melanie...I'll be right back ok?"I said to Melanie and she nodded before I left my room to go downstairs back to the living room where only Gemma was sitting on the couch so I sat on the couch, putting the earphones connected to my phone so both of us could hear. I wanted Gemma to hear quietly so if it was something huge she could help me no matter what because I knew my sister would always be there for me no like I would be there for her.

"Tell me Tara, what's going on? I wont tell her"I spoke on the phone with Gemma sitting quietly next to me quietly listening, we heard Tara trying to stop sniffing.

"Do you or Melanie know someone called Amber?"Tara asked and hearing the name of the bitch of the year started to make me boil with anger. Amber? Why? Don't tell me she did something to them?

"Go on..."I asked her and I knew smart Tara would know both Melanie and I knew who was Amber by now. Well duh, that bitch was targeting Melanie to ruin me so duh.

"Well her husband is Melanie's mom's boss, unlike he's nice it seems but today..."Tara said again trying her best not to burst crying. Gemma and I had a mortified expression on our faces when she said that Amber's husband was Melanie's mother's boss. You have got to be kidding me this couldnt be happening!

"Tara..."I called her softly and also trying to control myself from bursting in anger and frustration.

"She came home, all nice and pretty, Mom and I we talked nicely with her and everything. Then before she left she gave Mom a gift that she had to open in her room. Mom did and...don't tell Melanie please..."Tara's voice was now trembling which scared both Gemma and I. What I didnt want to happen has happened, Amber went to Melanie's place, well Melanie was lucky this time that she wasnt home, she was safe with me but her mom? Bloody hell I had to know she was ok! She had to be!

"I won't tell her... what happened o her mom?"I asked her raising a little my voice and Gemma put her hand on my shoulder.

"It wasn't a gift...it was a bomb...not a huge one so only her room is destroyed but Harry...Melanie's mom is..."Tara said sobbing and I froze tensed. No no no she wouldnt die right? Seriously Amber? A bomb? Never knew you could be this diabolic!