Thirty-Six

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
You R In Love by Taylor Swift_____________________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

EVENING AROUND 8:45pm

What was happening to me? What was happening to Harry more exactly because I wasnt the one who did something wrong, I wasnt the one to throw myself and kissed. Bloody hell that kiss! I wasnt expecting that at all, not now, not ever, the moment I was just thinking that Harry was changing becoming a better person, he just proved it otherwise.

Why would he kiss me? Why me?

He loves you Melanie! Obviously!

What? No way Harry Styles didn't date

Remember what Zayn said, sometimes one person could make someone do things he would never do before that person. Maybe that was the case for Harry. Maybe I was changing him, wait, that means he likes me! No way he couldnt. I was definitely not his type and he was my boss for Christ's sake. I couldnt date my boss.

If you wanna know where I am right now, well the whole evening I was lying on my bed sobbing and pouting into my pillow as I couldnt stop thinking about that unexpected kiss earlier today. Why would he do that? Mom was not here as she went for some urgent trip for work, yeah she just applied again in a big shipping company because she said she felt bad that I was the only one earning for the both of us. I respected her choice, she needed some time for herself, not just taking care of me, she needed to live again, even if I missed her a lot. The door was knocked which interrupted my thoughts, better be Tara! How long will she take? She always finished work at around 5:30pm and now it was like almost 9pm. I lazily got up from my bed, put on my baby pink shorts as I was only in a white tank top and panties under the thick soft blanket before opening the door.

"Aww will you stop crying and get over it! Come on I got us chinese for dinner! Cheer up and forget it, tonight is gonna be special!"Tara said smiling as she entered putting her arms on my shoulders as I went to the dining room with her. Special night huh? How so?

"What do you mean by special? Mom is not here and you know Im not in the happiest mood!"I said rolling my eyes as I grabbed one of the noodles boxes amd we were eating nicely enjoying the food. Tara smiled suspiciously, like not very innocent like she was hiding something, something was in her mind and I could feel it but didnt know what was it.

"Hmmm just us girls at home. Fun!"She said nervously fast but smiled widely. What was with her seriously?

"Whatever you say!"I said as I continued eating the noodles until I heard a knock coming from...upstairs? What? It was a weird noise, not like a knock but like a bang, like someone trying to break in. OMG thief.

"What is that?"I asked Tara who had the same scared expression as me when the sound came back. But she wasnt that much surprised as I was.

"I don't know let's go upstairs!"Tara said and she took my hand and she led me to my room, I slowly opened the door and I screamed as soon as Tara shook me when she sounded like a ghost.

"Tara seriously?"I asked her scared and she laughed. This girl!

"Sorry! I think this is the part where you re on your own now! Don't worry I'll be downstairs!"She said as she left my room and I was left alone now. What? Why would she leave me alone while there was an intruder in here? What if it was a serial killer, what if he'll rape me or kill me? Aaaahhh now Im really scared. The banging came from the window once again and it was louder. Someone was trying to get in. I immediately took the nightlamp in ly hands as I moved towards the window so I could defence myself, I moved the curtains away and with shock and disbelief I dropped the nightlamp on the floor, my hands to my mouth, eyes wide opened. Damn I have seen these green eyes before, those long curly locks.