Thirty-Two

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Problem by Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azelea__________________________________________________

Melanie and I moved back from the comforting hug and then a gentle knock on her room door was heard so she got up from her bed to open it. It was her bestfriend, what was her name again? Tata, no no oh yes Tara.

"I was wondering when you'll wake up! Breakfast s ready!"Tara said to Melanie and Melanie turned to smile at me and it was our queue to go downstairs for breakfast. Good because all this fucking memories telling made me reallyhungry. Thank god it was sunday so no work, can relax!

"Good morning sir , did you have a good sleep?"Melanie's mom asked me nicely as she was pouring everyone tea in the cups , I smiled nicely hiding all the sadness and anger I had remembering those...painful memories. Melanie understood that and I was fine with that.

"Yes thank you! Melanie should make me one as good as yours at work. That would be nice!"I said smirking at Melanie who I raised her eyebrow at me as if I was joking. Well I was actually, to swing my mood into a happy one but if you think about it, why not?  Tea from Melanie at work! Awesomeee.

Yeah right we know its not the tea you want from her, but her!

Yeah right whatever

"I-I-I don't want to poison you sir I suck at making tea!"Melanie stuttered be I chuckled because she looked adorable. Was it me admiring a girl doing the little things that arent supposed to be attractive? Seriously? OMG Harry stop it! She sees you as your boss, she s being nice and polite. Plus you dont date!

"That was the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Noone sucks at making me tea. Especially you, yesterday you cooked amazingly!"I told her and she turned red smiling biting her lip to hide it. No no don't do that Mel, no , things I want to do to you if you bite that lip again.

Control your balls Styles!

"I have to agree with your boss on this Mel! She does awesome tea!"Tara said laughing loudly and Melanie gave her a dead glare. She's adorable.

"Ooook!"Melanie said softly letting out a sigh not knowing what to say and sbe continued to eat her french toasts with jam. Watching her doing the most simplest things was so fascinating and yet very attractive even if she wasnt even trying. Just like Amber.

No no I cant compare Melanie to Amber. She made me feel the same as with Amber in only one way: The L-word feeling. WHAT? Really? Did I really feel that about Melanie? No no no no I cant! She didnt deserve a fucked up man like me. What was similiar between Melanie and Amber was that they were both really sweet and nice to me. Well Melanie was genuinely and sincerely nice to me. I knew she wasnt pretending anything. She was true to herself and to me, to everyone. Unlike Amber, she was full of mystery, full of lies and I was blinded by love to see it.

"So what would you like to do today sir?"Melanie's mom asked me and I smiled as I put my cup down as I finised my last sip of the tea. Did I have any pending works to do? No I didnt. I really didnt want to go home right now, I was happy to be with Melanie, she made me forget about anything horrible in my fucked up life. But I couldnt stay longer, I should respect her privacy and life out of work. After all I was her boss.

Then explain why you Boss have feelings for her your assistant?

I dont!