Forty

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony and You & I by One Direction________________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

Today was so much fun, never had so much fun like this today, felt like I havent laughed that much after ages, I wish this day would never stop and we could replay it over and over again.

All thanks to Melanie.

God I love this girl so much.

It was now 2 in the afternoon and we were now having a late lunch after many scary rides like the roller coaster, we were eating pizza together and I was also admiring how cute Melanie was holding her piece of pizza while eating. Whatever she was doing, she looked too cute, best part she wasnt even trying. I never felt bored admiring her in whatever she was doing, as creepy as it sounds I loved it. I love her.

"Don't eat too much or you'll vomit after the next rides!"I told her even if I liked to see how she was enjoying that pizza, I just cared for her and hoped she would be fine during the next rides.

"Don't worry Harry, I'll be fine! You're here so why should I worry!"She said nicely and I smiled widely nodding at her.

"Glad to hear that."I said and then my phone started vibrated in my jean pocket so I took it out and it was a text from Zayn. Zayn? This better be good!

From: Zayn
Hey Harry, first good news, Perrie is back with me safe and sound. But now I wouldnt be able to tell any more news abt the bitch's movements anymore. But my last thing I can tell you now is that thank god you and Melanie aren't at work and I advice not to come today at all. Please, Amber is coming. She ll start coming every now and then so from now on, becareful Harry. Keep Melanie safe too. She's trying to break you two up.

My face became pale out of fear reading the text, Amber was coming? What? How could she? She didn't work in Styles Inc anymore and if she came back to work, she had to attend an interview with me but I wouldnt even let her enter so no chance. What was her fucking plan this time? Why did she want to break Melanie and I up? why wont she let me be happy for once? Happy with the love of my life whom I love too much and who loved le as much and truly unlike Amber.

"Harry?"Melanie called interrupting my thoughts and I looked at her eyes filled with concern.

"Yes love?"I asked her smiling.

"You ok?"She asked me nicely and I saw she finished eating and was taking her pepsi glass in her hands sipping by the straw. Seeing this girl, just one glance I forgot whatever just bothered me just now and focus on the most important thing in my life.

Us.

"Sure love Im ok!"I said smiling and she nodded standing up and she called me to join her.

I wasn't scared of the threat that Amber wanted to break Melanie and I up whatever she was gonna do, nothing was going to work, nothing could between Melanie and I not even Amber. The only thing I was scared of was the thought of Amber hurting Melanie, physically, mentally, morally...whatever way. I knew how twisted and such a bitch she was and I was scared she would do something to Melanie.