Eight

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus____________________________________________________________________

Mr Styles and I had our coffee, I couldn't believe that I was actually having a good time with him, like he promised he did keep his hands to himself, except holding my hands for comfort but that was ok, even if it did send a thousands butterflies all ober my body. What ? No no nothing happened to me. I was perfectly fine, no temptation.

Mr Styles drove to my appartment, even if I was his assistant it was surprising that he knew my address, maybe he actually read my profile thorougly. When we reached my appartment, I smiled as I was thinking about my mom, I may sound like a little girl but its true, I really missed my mother.

"Thank you sir, I had a good time."I said nicely before getting down, I was about to open the door until he stretched his long arm not letting me open.

"I told you to call me Harry out of work and two won't you introduce your boss to your lovely mother?"He asked me smiling a lot and I was shocked not expecting his question. He wanted to see my mom? Who was he ? My boyfriend? No. So why?

Harry? Harry Styles! Woah now that's a name sexy name and it suits him.

"You want to see my mother?"I asked him and he nodded not removing that cheeky smile from his face. That would be lovely if he was my boyfriend but it was awkward because he was my freaking boss. Awkward and extremely difficult to control myself.

"Yes come on, no mother of my employees ever made me lunch, see one more reason proving that you're special"He said and I was blank for a while until I realised that Harry got down and opened the door for me to get down.

"Thanks"I said nicely and I led him to the second floor where mom and I lived. I turned my housekey to open the door so we could get in.

"Welcome to my little home"I said to my boss that has been acting weirldly nice the whole day.

"Melanie baby"I heard mom shout excited from the living room so Harry and I went there and mom was sitting on the couch watching tv, as soon as se saw me she came running to take me in her arms, I heard Harry chuckling.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend?"Mom asked looking at Harry and I gasped controlling myself from blushing. Blushing? What the hell? I shouldnt be blushing?

"What? No mom, I wanted to introduce you my boss Mr Styles. Correction, he wanted to see you"I said nervously, Harry smiled nicely shaking hands with my mother.

"Oh Im sorry, welcome home would you like anything sir?"Mom quickly apologised and asked him making Harry laughed.

"No thank you Mrs D'Souza, I wanted to tell you a big thank you for the samdwhich, you re the best."Harry said, Mom showed me a big smile like I told you so kind of look.

"Aww its nothing. How's my daughter working?"Mom asked. Oh oh what will he say? I will not tell mom that he tried to make me sleep with him and how and where he touched, she would freak out and probably make leave the company which I couldnt. Hope Mr Styles wont tell.

"I proudly can say that she's the best assistant I ever had, I mean it. She's fantastic"He said looking at mom and me with a genuine smile, I smiled too.

"That's nice. Would you like to stay for dinner?"Mom asked him. Oh no no no please say no! Enough controlling for one day? What? Shut the hell up Melanie.

"No thank you, I have somewhere to be if you excuse me. But another time. It was nice to meet you Mrs D'Souza. See you tomorrow Melanie"He said and I walked him to the door and watched him leave. Why was my boss so handsome?