Six

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
No Control and Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction _________________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

She said no to me. She stopped me, girls would die to have sex with me, to have my mouth leaving marks on their bodies, to have me touching them. But Melanie, was the first who made the difference. How could she? I had money, fame and I was hot, not boasting myself.

But there was one thing you should understand, it was true I slept with all my previous assistant and I did have my hormones craving for Melanie yes but it wasnt just the same. There was something special about her. She was really beautiful, she barely wore makeup, was more comfortable on more outfits, less dresses and "open" clothes. She was being herself.

Wait, what? What the fuck did I just say? She's not beautiful Harry, she's your assistant, nothing more, nothing less.

What shocked me the most was she rejected me. Noone ever dared to stop me and walk away like she did. Was she a virgin? She seemed innocent and scared. She was so different from the others, she seemed like a challenged.

"Hey Harry, did you scare your new toy today?"The door of my office opened and there entered one of my bestfriends Zayn. Was he talking about Melanie? What did he mean by scare her? All I did was trying to get in her pants but she pushed me.

"Hey Zayn, what do you mean?"I asked him and now I noticed he had an aluminium paper in his hands, it had food in it and it smelled good.

"Melanie asked me to give you this. She said her mother made it for you."Zayn explained and gave me another shock. I told her twice not to buy me lunch with her money, today what? Her mother made lunch for me.

She's so different.

"She didnt give me herself because?"I asked hoping he might have a reason why Melanie couldnt come by herself here.

"She said she wasnt feeling well. She's taking a nap for sometimes in her office"Zayn said and I nodded. He didnt know the real reason, I bet the poor girl wasn't too scared to see me after our encounter earlier.

"Zayn I can't believe she rejected me"I told him as I needed to get this out of my head. He chuckled as he sat in front of me.

"So you did try? She said no! Now that explains the "Im not feeling well "part"Zayn said and I rolled my eyes as he was laughing.

Happy realisation Zayn Malik!

"Do I have something wrong on my face? Can you smell my cologne? Is my hair ok? Anything wrong with me?"I asked him. Great this was the first I was questioning myself because of a woman.

"You and I know she isnt like Kate, Amber, Tiffany, Cara, Nadia...she's different, innocent"Zayn said and I nodded. Those names were my previous assistants before Melanie, they were all smoking hot and I had my time to enjoy with them, you know what I mean right? But no commitment, it was purely physical. They were always there when I needed, always available, never rejected me. But Melanie,

Melanie was just Melanie.

She was a challenge.

A challenge I'd love to take

"I actually like that she's different"I said and he smiled, I took a bite of the sandwhich Melanie's mother made and I have to say, it was yummy.

"You like her don't you?"He asked me and I gave him a dead glare. Do I liker her? No I dont.

I don't do dating. I just fuck.

"No I dont. I just like how focused and profession and the fact she wont let me touch her. I like that"I said and he laughed.

"You say that now and later..."He said and I cut him off.

"Thats it"I finished for him and he zipped his mouth smiling at me.

"Whatever you say but you should know that not everybody thinks about sex 24/7. I know your reasons but I do believe in a thing called , one special person could change , heal one person for good."Zayn said and he stood up like he was leaving. He didnt know what was going on in my head, I mean he knew what happened to me five years ago but that was long gone and Im over that. I guess.

Oh Zayn, what makes you think Melanie was the one special person to change me?

I havent change and I dont need to.

As I started signing papers, typing entries, replying to emails. My mind got distracted and I started thinking about this beautiful girl. I could see her beautiful face, her perfect smile at me with those rosy lips that was so tempting, those beautiful brown eyes, that pretty light pink dress showed her skin even more flawless, those long toned legs was the sexiest thing. Things I would do with those legs.

"Melanie"I started moaning her name. WHAT? What the hell just happen? I did not just fantasize about my new assistant Melanie! I felt a bulge growing in my jeans, a boner, thinking of her made me so hard. What the actual fuck was happening? I have to stop this ! The girl's been making me hard without even trying to, I supposed to do that not the other way.

How come it was the girl that had no interest in me that made me feel like this?

Can the soft way will help me get what I want?

Can Harry Styles control his balls and become a sweet, cute...Cupcake Styles?

The fuck. Melanie what did you do to me?

I got up from my seat and went out of my office to go into my new innocently hot assistant's office, I opened the door with my keycard and I saw the dare I say it the cutest scene ever, this beauty was in a deep sleep on the couch her hands on her stomach, like a 2015 sleeping beauty princess. Even in her sleep she managed not to show any extra skin with her short dress.

I took off my coat from my shoulders and delicately put on top of her sleeping body, I managed to do it without waking her up. She was the modt beautiful thing to watch. It made realise one thing, I have to stop being the asswhole I always been, I cant treat people like slaves or something. I cant force girls to sleep with me.

This day, I realised that Melanie D'Souza was the death of me.