Thirty-Seven

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
Every Rose Has Its Thorns by Miley Cyrus_____________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Wow just wow. Last night was...hey before you think anything , nothing of whatever you're thinking happened, it was the best night of my life and let me tell you why.

For some people, their first kiss, first boyfriend-girlfriend proposal might be like during their early teenage years , butterflies feeling, magic, sparkles and stuffs. Well for me it was last night, my first kiss with my boss whom I was crazy in love with and he loved me more than I thought he did.

Still can't believe that. Wow.

I thought a boss-assistant relationship wouldnt be allowed and not working but Harry made me realise that there was nothing wrong in that, he said like Zayn and Tara told me before that he was the only one to fire someone and if he loved me why would he fire me. Well Harry saying it to me convinced that I didnt have to worry about that.

I slept so well in Harry's arms, it felt so safe, comforting, felt so loved other than Mom and I loved that. Speaking of Mom, can't wait for her to come back so I could tell her face to face and introduce formally Harry as my boyfriend. Boyfriend! OMG get used to it princess.

I was still on my bed eyes still closed and my hands lingering around as I wanted to hold Harry closer and tighter to me like a teddybear but to my shock and disappointment my hands were empty and not touching anything. What? That was when I opened my eyes to see I was alone in my room. Maybe he's awake downstairs. I sat on my bed and after stretching my arms and smiling like an idiot I saw a small paper near my pillow with a neat recognisable handwriting.

Good morning love,
Don't search for me, I went home to get ready for work, I didnt want to wake you up coz you were so peacefull beautiful. Can't wait to see you at work baby girl. I love you xx
Harry xx xx xx

I smiled more and more and I started blushing reading this cute, already three nicknames, love, beautiful, baby girl? Seriously? OMG I'm going crazy, was I dreaming?

I rushed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a nice shower. When I was done I put on a nice beige strapless beige dress with matching stilletos, combed my hair neatly, lipgloss, light mascara and I was ready. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs, the sweet smell of maple syrup and nutella got me so I went to the kitchen to see my bestfriend making pancakes. She knew what I loved the most.

"Wow someone's pretty, someone's smileyyyy!"Tara said as she gave me a plate of pancakes where she kept maple syrup and Nutella and we both started eating. OMG was I smiling the whole time? Ahhhh Harryyyyy!

"Something wrong with that?"I asked trying to hide my feelings but I miserably failed.

"Don't think I don't know. I heard everything you two spoke last night!"She said smiling like she accomplished something and I parted my lips in shock.

"So that means you also heard the--"I asked nervously and she cut me off.

"The muah muah yes! Im so happy for you girl!"She finished the sentence and she squealed happily standing up from chair and gave me a sister supportive hug. Seriously I coulndnt wait to tell mom about this and see her reaction, anyway she was also teasing me with Harry before so she will take it well right? My mom's the best.