Twenty-Four

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
You Need Me I Don't Need You by Ed Sheeran__________________________________________

Five Days Later

One week in Vegas was like amazing, it was honestly the best trip ever, I never expected to have this much fun as I was travelling with my boss, the truth was that Harry was a really fun boss to be and to work with. Not forgetting undeniabely sexy. Oh shut up, stop it Melanie!

This was a trip I will not forget a single memory of it. Ever.

Today was the day we were going back to London, bye bye Vegas thanks to the wonderful times and memories here. I hope I could come back one day. But will it be fun without Harry? Why was I thinking about going with Harry? OMG I should stop that. I cant do this. He was my boss and he was just being nice. Which was something new though but still he was my boss and I used to hate him before this trip. Yeah used to. What happened now?

You're falling for him. No! You've fallen for him.

Pfff no way. I didnt fall for him.

I finished packing my stuffs including the many dresses and soubenirs I bought for mom , after that I took a quick shower before wearing a beige and green top, a white coat on top, beige pants that came upto the ankles and some nice shoes comfortable. I was ready, was Harry ready to go?

I went to his door and knocked once, I heard his loud voice shouting just like in his office back in London. God have to go back to work, office, entries to enter, sending emails, meetings, conference... it will hard to get to the rhythm again but I will have to . I must.

"Im ready Melanie, you?"Harry opened the door smiling normally at me and I smiled back. Harry wore a yellow and red floral shirt and some other same black skinny jeans, black small boots.

"Ready to go home"I said and he chuckled taking his suitcases out of the room and he quickly called someone ok his phone to take our suitcases in the van that will take us to the airport. A big black van was waiting for us outside the hotel, similiar one like in London.

"One hell of a week right? Did you enjoy?"Harry asked me nicely in the van, I smiled a lot thinking about everything we ve done in Vegas, parties, beach, shopping, shopping with Harry was the highlights, I didnt know a man would love shopping this much like him. It was really fun, boating, the starry night dinner was the sweetest thing. If only it was with a boyfriend, it would have been the perfect date. But still, it was amazing with Harry, Mr Styles.

"Yes it was awesome. Thanks for taking me with you"I said and he chuckled holding my hand in his, I shivered a little but got used to it by now since he always did that the whole trip and I felt it comforting. How was it going to be when we'll be back at work. Things might get awkward. I hope Im wrong.

"I wouldn't have enjoyed if I chose someone else than you, so I should be the one to say thank you. Thank you for the wonderful memories in Vegas"Harry said and I smiled , I turned my head to look one last time at the city till the airport, damn I will miss this city.

We made it to the airport so people came rushing to take our suitcases as Harry and I could walk freely into the airport ready to leave the US. An officer called us to follow him to the private jet so we followed him. On the way , I heard a cry from a little girl sitting on the benches. She was alone, probably lost I guess.

"Heyyy are you lost love?"I kneeled down in front of her asking her nicely and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She looked really really cute, small blonde curls combed in pigtails perfectly and she wore a pink shirt and a fluffy little black skirt. Hey eyes were blue like the sea.