Fifty-Six

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Take Care by Rihanna ft Drake____________________________________________________

There were people who took our suitcases and put them in the rooms while Harry wanted to show me around his huge house that was so beautiful, like him. Lonely for one person thought.

"Wont you get bored in this big house all by yourself?"I asked him as we climbed up the long stairs, those stairs looked like those in balls where a beautiful princess goes down with a beautiful long dress, white nice stairs.

"Thats why I either stay long at work or I come see my baby girl!"He said chuckling and I smiled. The first floor was a like a royal hallway with a long red carpet and the walls was like high class royal style, you can imagine like a high class Hogwarts style with paintings on the walls, of course not moving ones. There was four doors in this floor.

"This floor is the floor of guests, one guest room, one is a huge party hall with everything for an ideal party and the last two doors are ladies and gents bathroom"He said and I nodded looking around amazed.

"Wow!"Was all I could say and he grabbed my hand and we climbed the stairs for the second floor. Must be his floor as it wasnt just a hallway, it was a living room with a long like very long beige classy couch, a large flat screen, home theatre speaker and stuffs, book shelfs, everything was so posh and very neatly arranged.

"This is only for me...and you my love"He said planting a kiss on my neck unexpectedly. Me?

"Me?"I asked him confused and he chuckled again. Stop doing that please, not easy for me to control myself? What? What did I just say? OMG Im changing. Oh oh.

You're not changing. You're becoming mature, a grown woman and its a good thing.

"You are mine and will always be Mel, whatever is mine is also yours, this is your house too. "He said kissing my lips tenderly and I kissed back. What did I do to get such a perfect man like him?

I followed Harry to one door at the end and I guessed what it was, his room of course. Harry opened the door and it was all pretty in white, shiny white marble floor , shining more than a seven star hotel room, a nice false ceiling in light grey. There was a huge kingsized bed looking royal classy with black silk bedsheets blankets and pillows, wow classy Styles! His room had a bed, a huuuuge closet more tham the one in Cheshire, a dresser, dressing table with a long mirror, a desk with his computer, some papers and stuffs. He had lots of frames of his family, and me as well? There was a picture of me near his bed. I smile seeing it and he noticed.

"You wont need of going anywhere being in this perfect house, this is amazing"I said and he laughed and made me sit at the edge of the bed next to him holding my hand.

"I can say that now that you re here, now the house is perfect because you are here ma lady. You're everything I need"He said , his eyes looking at mine then going down to look at my lips, I followed his gaze and our faces leaned closer but before anything could happen we were interrupted by the voice of my bestfriend.

"HARRYYYY MELANIEEE HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE? CUPCAKES WAITING FOR YOU"Tara shouted from downstairs, damn she was loud and high pitched voice when she screamed. Jeez.

"Well I already tasted one cupcake"I said winking at Harry and pecked on his lips that he returned happily.

"Fuck Im spoiling you, you're gonna get it tonight"He said and I laughed before we went downstairs to join Tara, his mom and Gemma. I missed my mother a lot, how come she didnt call me yet? That wasnt her.